Limerence-M Aurora

• @alan f The $20 was an arbitrary price point for the purposes of this discussion.  I think that when I looked into Limerance products, they ranged from about $18-$24 for the styles that I might be interested to wear.  That's where the $20 number came from.  It's not a hard and fixed written in cement done deal price, anywhere.

• @Tom Woo Cervin and Gio I go to for stockings, only.  If your primary interest is pantyhose, I think there are other brands that would serve you with more options.  I'm not that concerned with seamless pantyhose, either.  I don't tend to wear body con dresses and other severely tight fitting clothing where seamless would be advantageous in pursuit of the all elusive no VPL (visible panty line).
    While I appreciate that you guys might also prefer seamless styles for their sensory appeal, that's not really a reason for me to care that much in order that I'd be willing to dish out premium $$ for seamless.  That's not WHY I wear pantyhose.  So, there's no added value in that aspect I understand seamless bring to the game.

• @Tom Woo Greater opacity in appearance would further make Limerance less attractive to me.  I rarely wear anything heavier than 20 denier but my typical is 15 for day to day and even some evening outings...It's a choice that varies according to season and the desired effect of the look on my legs.  But, for similar reasons that I don't find Wolford products visually attractive (for the vast majority of their most popular styles) I equally don't feel that 8 D having the appearance of being more opaque than a 15 denier CdR product is an endearing quality in my world.

• @Tom Woo It actually kind of IS Rocket Science.  Robert has a few videos up on Shapings YouTube site on the subject of manufacturing pantyhose.  I think it was shot in the CdR factory, if I remember correctly.  Worth a look to inform ones self of what we take for granted.  There's some brilliant science and knitting techniques involved in this industry.  Blew my mind when I watched it.

• @Carrie Stuart Thanks. I checked out those two brands. Like you said they are mainly making stockings, and you are right that I'm more into pantyhose 😀. For "sensory appeal", I actually prefer regular pantyhose with a gusset because the gusset can be easily cut out. I'm willing to spend more on seamless because I love to see women in seamless pantyhose, because you know nothing will be obscuring the view 😊. I also enjoy wearing them myself. I understand no VPL is a major advantage of seamless pantyhose, but aren't they more comfortable to wear because there are no seam lines?

• @Carrie Stuart I have the same love for sheer pantyhose too so no LImerance for me 😄

The sheer ones from Wolford are usually matte finish. My favorite Wolford pantyhose is Neon 40 which is glossy.

• @Carrie Stuart Agreed! The innovations from hosiery companies like CdR (facilitated by @Robert Safko of course) are mind-blowing while rest of the industry is pretty much stationary...

• @Tom Woo Exactly my point.  Neon 40s are far from sheer.  Thick and with so much gloss, there's too much light kicking back into your eyes that you can't possibly see through them to any woman's actual skin!

• @Tom Woo It's  all dependent upon where the vertical seam line starts, and where it hits ones personal anatomy.  Sometimes the gusset area is generous and seams don't become an uncomfortable issue.  Honestly, in my life of wearing pantyhose of all ilk, I have yet to experience much if any discomfort associated with "seams".
    So, still no practical or urgent need for me to switch to seamless, particularly when their price points are typically well north of what I currently am paying for the better pantyhose that I wear for nights out.  My daily drivers are in the $10.49-$12.99 range.  Really nice ones for evenings out and event attendance are typically $16.99-$21.00.  After that, we get into stockings, which I also love to budget for in my hosiery options.

• @Carrie Stuart YMMV but I like how Neon 40s look, also it can hide any blemishes on the skin, thinking it more like opaque instead of sheer pantyhose 😉. There are tons of shades to choose from to match different outfits. Plus they are super comfortable to wear, you will like them once you try 👍

• @Carrie Stuart That's true. I also found well designed non-seamless pantyhose are super comfortable to wear too, given the size is right. I feel seamless is the next stage of pantyhose and the price will go down too.

• @Tom Woo Nope.  Never will.  I HATE opaques, and particularly in nude shades.  And if they're shiny (which draws even more attention to it) I hate the look even more.
    In my personal product choices, I never go beyond a 15 denier in anything shiny.  Unlike you, it seems, I actually prefer to be able to see my natural skin tone and texture showing through my hosiery.  And I work very hard to ensure my legs have no bruises or other imperfections on them so 30-40 denier are unnecessary for me to consider wearing.  I don't consider porcelain perfect plastic looking Barbie Doll legs to be an attractive aesthetic.  Not on me.

• @Carrie Stuart Hi Carrie, I can see your beautiful legs are in perfect condition from the pictures you posted, I love to see your natural skin tone and texture showing through your hosiery too! If you let me help you to choose sheer or opaque/shiny hose to wear, I would say the sheer one please 😉.  I also want to clarify that I like sheer and matte finish pantyhose (5-8D) too, which does not contradict with my love for Neon 40s at all. 

• @Tom Woo You 'can' love both, I guess.  But I don't.  No 40 denier for me, and keep the shine to a max of satin finish.  Not every girl wants ALL eyes on her legs (or other body parts, for that matter).  It's fine to be admired, but I'll wager most women would prefer to be valued for ones intellect and skills.  I certainly embrace that ethos.

• @Carrie Stuart I totally understand. I have to admit Neon 40s won't work for most outfits either. I guess girls wear hosiery mainly for the "make up" effect on their legs?

• Its weird how much this became a "Defend Robert at all costs!" thread as opposed to trying new pantyhose and collecting our thoughts on it. Not very open minded. 

• @alan f Oh puleeeeze Alan.  Drama queen, much?  "Defend Robert at all costs!"  Pfffft.

Maybe some of us appreciate and value Shapings and the service and products that Robert and his company brings to us.  And maybe there are some of us who have worn pantyhose all their life (because we had to) as opposed to you coming at it from the view that wearing pantyhose is a recreational sport, and they are just sporting accessories, like hockey sticks, tennis or golf balls.  Once they're worn out or have lost their bounce and beauty, they are discarded.

Maybe you really don't appreciate when you find fine quality, lots of choice, at a reaaonable price, and European brands and styles of hosiery at a Canadian store, where Canadian dollars are accepted as payment for the product.  No import duties, no brokerage fees, and no outrageous international shipping costs, to say nothing of how long delivery actually takes!

Do you not think that Robert knows how to run his business better than you?  Do you think that your chirping on a forum that Robert set up, BTW, is a little self interested?

Limerence-m in Canada is about to launch their newest Aurora line which fixes their previous problem. They will also have an open-crotch variant

It will begin selling in about 2 or less weeks they said. This is the most slipperiest pair of pantyhose me and my girlfriend have ever tried on. They are limited to the sizes, as shown. But if this size profile fits your build, you're in for a serious treat.

How about you providing us all with some samples to try out, and we'll let you know if we're in favour of joining your lobby for this Chinese product?  OK?  Sound fair?

Until then, source your favourites from your favourite website, and I'll source mine HERE.  Not very open minded??  Maybe you over-looked thephoto I posted near the beginning of this thread.  But perhaps it's more to the point that I've found more than enough choice and variety in what makes me happy in hosiery products, right here.  And I don't need to be chasing my tail for the latest greatest iteration of pantyhose with a crotchless variant because I need the slipperiest pair of pantyhose between myself and my partner for recreational purposes.  Your mileage may vary, and clearly does, though.

• @Tom Woo Well, girls wear pantyhose for all kinds of reasons...not solely for their "make up" effect.  That's part of their benefit, but there's a lot more to it for us.

• Wow, this thread turned into a whole thing.

I ust wanted to add that I bought a few pairs of these. Thanks to the forum for putting me onto them.  I'm 5'9" 150 lbs, so pretty skinny, and these just barely fit me.  They do have a decent amount of stretch, but not as much some seamless European brands. If they did they'd be almost perfect.  I like the shape, wide band, shine, slippery feel etc. But, they're likely not going to fit if you have wider hips or if you're outside of the dimensions mentioned in previous posts. 

• OK folks as a person who found himself this wonderful site and forum while doing his due diligence before starting his business of selling limerence m product on Amazon US, I really want to know about how you professionals perceive their product.

Being a long time (relatively long since they only debut since 2019) customer myself, I think I do appreciate their product in many ways and that was exactly the reason why I just personally flew to their office and factory site in Zhejiang, China for a visit.

From what I learned and saw with my eyes, they are at least a legit company that conform to professional standards instead of a 'typical chinese brand' one may think. But, they are essentially a design and marketing company which means their manufacturing capability is limited since they dont directly own any factories. However, it is also unfair to put stereotypes on their products as well: they have invested quite a lot in machine and equipment and loaned them to their contracted supplier to use exclusively on their brand. They have a pretty good relationship with lycra and other fabric suppliers which makes their prototyping capability stands out among other peers in china. Meanwhile, some of their product are also manufactured by ATSUGI's site in China so that somewhat set the bar for them. During the negotiation, they concurred that the size difference between Asian and NA is quite a problem and their L size is basically M or even S here. 

In my opinion, nowadays China is a place where you could find decent product with discounted budget, unless your anticipated cost is really low to the floor or you really dont know how to search.

And back to the topic, I think I could talk my way to have limerence m sent some samples to you folks who are interested, and I would personally pay for the shipping.

here's my email if that sounds alright to you:

miles1552@gmail.com

@Carrie Stuart @Erik Gallisa @alan f @Tom Woo 

• 2 / 3