Ankle bracelet

• Just curious how many here wear ankle bracelets, and do you wear it on top of or underneath your pantyhose? 

• I usually will wear an anklet if I'm going out for dinner, or a special event of some sort.  I don't usually bother with one for daily tasks and errands.  It's a nice little accent to add to your look when you are wearing a beautiful pair of high heels.  It's jewelry that's not much different than a beautiful necklace that will draw the eye up to your face.  It has the same effect, but in the opposite direction down your legs and along your glistening stockings or pantyhose until your eye hits the shimmering strands of polished metal sitting just above your ankle.
    Unlike some girls who wear one full time, my style is to use anklets as an added feature.  As such, it needs to be noticed.  So, I never wear it under my nylons.  Even though I'd be tempted to for security purposes, doing so would rather defeat the purposes of it getting noticed if it was somewhat camouflaged beneath your stockings.
    The one thing I never do is wear an anklet when I'm wearing a high heel that has an akle strap.  Not only does it look too busy and bit cluttered, but that's when you can end up snapping the anklet if and when it gets caught up around the ankle strap of your shoes. There's just not enough room for both to safely exist together in harmony.

• I think that ankle bracelets should be worn over pantyhose, not under.  

• @D H I agree.  I thnk the women who just pull their hosiery over their anklets do so out of laziness or time constraints.  Admittedly, if you wear an anklet full time, it can be a bit of a bother to take it off, put your nylons on, and then put it back on carefully.  I sometimes need to use tweezers in order to get a proper hold of it while getting it on.  But I have long manicured nails that make things a bit challenging sometimes.

• @Carrie Stuart When the ankle bracelet is over the pantyhose, it is a strong indication that the pantyhose is staying on. 

• @D H Well, about the only time my pantyhose would be coming off when I'm out is IF they had somehow received a massive rip that was very noticable.  I hate runs in my nylons, especially if I wear black.  At least it's a lot easier to take off an anklet, than for me to put this one back on.  Maybe I could solicit some help from a skilled volunteer??

• I just started. 

• I think ankle bracelets look very classy and sexy.  Like Carrie says it is a nice little accent to add to your look...like a gold necklace or hoop earings which draw your attention to a certain part of the body.  I love the look of gold earnings on women and I love the look of a delicate bracelet wrapped around the ankle of a lady with amazing legs....and when they are wearing pantyhose even more amazing!  The shine of the metal and the delicate nature of the jewelry adds beauty to the female form. 

I do think ankle bracelets look so much better over pantyhose.  The shine and reflection is clear and they just drape over the ankle so much better.  When under hosiery bracelets don't seem to sit quite right, sometimes getting hung up on the fabric.  Also, the clearity of the bracelet is less visible when under the hosiery.

The look and beauty of an ankle bracelet fascinated me and sparked my curiosity just like pantyhose orginally did.  I was intrigued by pantyhose at an early age. I wanted to experience what pantyhose felt like, they looked so soft, smooth and silky.  Years later I wanted to augment the experience of wearing hosiery and decided to try shaving my legs to enjoy the silky sensation and create that smooth look I enjoyed seeing on women.   My curiosity continued,  I loved how stiletto heels looked when paired with pantyhose and wanted to experience this as well.  I nervously went to a Frederick's of Hollywood, found the heel section and bought my first  pair of patent black stilettos.  Obviously, it was a bit awkward walking in them the first time but I loved how they looked...so elegant, classy and professional.  It was only a few years ago the idea of trying an ankle bracelet caught my attention and once again out of curiosity I decided to give it a try. 

I bought a delicate thin gold chain and practiced putting it around my ankle.  The clasp was so small it was challenging trying to get it engaged but I finally did.  I was excited to try this new item with the rest of my ensemble.  I eventually satisfied my curiosity.  I prepared my legs, I grabbed a pair of suntan/brown pantyhose and carefully worked them up my legs and around my waist,  I slipped my feet into a pair of black stilettos.  Finally, I was ready to add the delicate bracelet to my ankle.  It was so thin and small.  It took a bit of struggle but I finally was able to get it hooked.  Wow, I loved the new addition!  As I brought my feet to the ground the chain rested around my ankle.  I admired the new look and enjoyed the gentle touch of the bracelet which I could feel as it slid over my lower leg.         

It is interesting but I wouldn't shave my legs, slip into a pair of heels and wear an ankle bracelet if I wasn't wearing pantyhose.  I just like how certain items help dress up the look of hosiery.  From the waist down I definitely take on a feminine look.  It does look strange when looking in the mirror and your top half is male and bottom half female but hey, that is where my curiosity has brought me. Also, I don't wear all the time but it is fun and thrilling on occasion!            

• Absolutely stunning !!!

You do look quite delicious in your outfit doll 😍

• @SheerMark your explanation of ankle bracelet OVER pantyhose is bang on!

• Beautiful legs all around, thanks for sharing!