What hosiery are you wearing today?

• Do you mean like these Oroblu Vanite 15s in Dore?

• Alba Chiara 40 pantyhose today and yeserday. Its still very cold here where I live. Takes the edge off and feels sexy under my jeans with every step.

• Today Im layering. CDR Vidrio15 crotchless with an Elly Cromye stocking in Glace held up with a 6 strap 12 clasp garter belt. Im going to have an awesome day. I hope you do too

• Hi Carrie, this picture of you in the snow is awesome. You have beautiful legs and your red nail polish and those beautiful shoes, beautiful, feminine and classy...just superb!!!

• @veronica rogers my little nibs in trasprenze claudia 20 seamless

• Gabriella Xenia today under my jeans. Feel great and I can feel them with eery movement. Very sensual to wear.

• Segreta 40 Plus today.. Feel great under my jeans. Evry move reminds me im wearing pantyhose.

• Revieve my lastest order.

Right now I am wearing Kunert Fresh Up 10 in Cashmere.  First time wearing anything by Kunert.  I must say, these pantyhose are wonderful

• @Sandra Insheerhose The black high heels in the background of the shot are mine...wore them to go shopping for shoes.  But those gold ones I'm trying tempted me A LOT, but I ended up not getting them because they are primarily a party heel, and not something I'd get my money's worth out of.  I bought the same heel in a different colour, as well as the strappies you may have seen me wearing in the snow photo.  
    Thank you for the compliment on my legs.  Fogal stockings (garter required) from Shapings, of course.  Black heels are Nine West...those gold party pumps are Steve Madden.

• Good day all. Today I've decided to slip into Trasparenza Oleandro 20s in Fango shade. Just fabulous stw hose!! 

Have a great day everyone🤗

• Girardi, violet

& verde

• Girardi violet

• CdR Vidrio today...

• @cremebrulee121 ❤ what a tease!  I love it. 

• @cremebrulee121 ❤ Hehehe...nasty girl! 😄
    I love the look of Vidrio in both pantyhose and the stocking version.  Just enough sheen and not overly done like other CdR styles that everyone knows.  And the Vidrios feel silky smooth and soft, too.  They're a bit on the delicate side.  I find I need to be pretty careful when getting into them.  The reinforced toe they have is very much appreciated by me because the pointy toe stilettos I commonly wear can be really hard on them despite my pedi being well maintained.  They're a decent bang for the buck option from the CdR line.  I probably still have 3 or 4 on hand brand new in the packages.

• @Carrie Stuart @D H - I'm just a little bit naughty 🥰 But I do love my pantyhose and I adore my Magic Wand! There is truly something incredible about Vidrios... The feel... So delicate and divine; any time I slip into a pair, it's just pure bliss! And of course, that just makes me want to have a wand session 😅

• @cremebrulee121 ❤ I might be sharing common knowledge with you, or stating the obvious, but Vidrio are also made in a crotchless version.  I know the pair you are wearing in the photo are the regular ones with the gusset because that style also includes reinforced toes.  The crotchless version are sandal toe style, or what might be called "invisible reinforced toe".
    I've not tried the crotchless style but I'm pretty sure they'd offer the same feel and fit.

• Thank you @Carrie Stuart 💕 I was aware of the thigh high and crotchless Vidrio variants; didn't know that the crotchless ones were sheer, sandal toe, however! Very interesting! Personally, I enjoy and prefer having a gusset! Helps to keep everything tidy and in place 😉 But crotchless definitely has it's appeal and place, as well! ❤

I should give both a try... I just have a hard time buying anything *except* pantyhose.... 😅 My desires always seem to get the better of me in that regard...

• 2 / 3