The Shiniest?

• Hi All...

Having purchased a couple of times from the amazing Shapings, my all time favourite brand and style is Cecilia De Rafael Eterno pantyhose. 

10, 15 & 20 denier in both Eterno and Eterno Super Lucido. Awesome shiny gloss...I think the shiniest out there! 
    The nicest colours are Moreno, Teka, Chocolate, Black and Grafito.

Does anyone think otherwise? If so, I'd love to know please. 

• I feel the same about the Platino Clean Cut, but do love the CD-R range now. 

• @David Lawrie Agree but shame that Platino are limited in their colour range

• @Shiny Legs very true and very difficult to locate if it wasn't for Shapings 

• @Hans Dampf 😱 Surely CdR aren't dropping Eterno's?!!!

I have tried Platino but as I replied to David they lack colour choice. Plus they don't seem to be quite as glossy. 
    My wife's favourite is the colour Teka in the Eterno. It's slightly darker than Moreno. 
    We have tried lots of Chinese pantyhose from EBay and Amazon. 
    These are our absolute favourite for feel...there really is nothing at all on the market that feels as smooth but they tend to be one size and extremely tight to get into, although the stretch is fantastic. 
    I think the Pearls of Poseidon are exactly the same but branded and cost a bit more. 
    We have yet to try them but they are available now from UK sites so I will be purchasing a few pretty soon. 

• @David Lawrie yes David. Our last delivery I chose to receive without the packaging, which reduced the import duties somewhat. I had around 15 or so pairs to make it worthwhile. Shapings are so much cheaper than UK Tights and The Tightspot, where we normally shop. 

• Has anyone tried Gabriela Exclusive 10 or 20 pants? They look and sound like they're ultra shiny. Plus a decent range of colours!

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

If I may add to this thread.   CdR has only discontinued Eterno 15, 20 and Breeze.  The Lucido styes, 9's, Stay Ups and Pois are still going forward.   The Eterno 15 and 20's will not be produced anymore until they reduce their inventory which is around 20,000 pair at this time.  

There has been concern about the sizing of the Eterno 15 and 20's being small compared to CdR's standards.   A bit of history on that.   When I sent CdR a sample of the Cleancut 15 and asked them to copy them, they had returned a yarn that was extremely close.   The person in charge of this new endeavour, well, kinda rushed the product without consulting me about the sizing specs.  It was put into production and many pairs were then produced with a forecast of the Chinese markets.  

The yarn is stunning, the colours extensive with the Eterno 15's and if you can fit into them, please wear them and enjoy, life is too short to keep them in the package.   We will keep our stock coming in but there are sizes and colours not available anymore but others they have dozens and dozens, some around 1000 pair still available.   

Get your toes done and slide into some Eterno 15 or 20's and lounge around the house, while taking in your gorgeous shiny gams and feet.   Sunglasses are not included in the packages, sorry.

Robert

• @Robert Safko Very interesting, I did find that the Eterno 15 and 20 didn't stretch as much as I like. I like the stretch of the Mat 9, SL 10, and the latest 20 better.

• the miss 20 is seamless,, a divine pair are my fave 

• I agree Hans, CdR's Eterno line are absolutely stunning! Especially their Eterno 20. They are even better than Wolford's famed Neon 40 and Satin Touch 2. Platino Clean Cut 15 were great several years ago before they switched yarns.

• Here is the CdR Eterno Super Lucido 10 Dore

• @Bobbi Xdresser Great Legs! Super Lucido 10 have an excellent and eye catching glosss! 

• Let me pose several questions to all shiny/glossy pantyhose enthusiasts. I would like to learn others perspective on the glossiest pantyhose available.

1. What brand and style is the glossiest pantyhose?

2. Among the CdR Eterno Line which denier is the glossiest?

For me personally I think CdR's Eterno Line is the glossiest and is almost a tie between the Super Lucido 10 and 20. The 10's are getting close to being ultrasheer while the 20's are naturally more opaque and are not quite as delicate as the 10s.

• While the shine of Eterno 15 is darn awesome, the slippery feeling just isnt there.  Yes they are smooth to the touch, but they do not glide well when rubbed together.  Sort of a sticky feeling.

On the other hand, the Super Lucidio styles are great.  Good stretch.  Smooth, slick, and glides well when rubbing legs and feet together.  I wont mourn the passing of regular Eterno's due to what I feel are even better Super Lucidio's to carry the torch of shine.

• CdR hands down. I have tried others inlcuding Platino but nothing shines like what CdR produces. I have found that the Eterno 10s some of the sheerest of the line, shine the most in ideal lighting and outdoors. However, those have to be handled with extreme care... Unfortunately, I have put a hole in 2 pairs pulling them up. 

• @Shiny Legs yess the are awesome my fav brand and only 8 bucks

• I wonder if there are plans for any 30 denier Super Lucidos? 

• CdR Eterno 9 are amazingly shiny!

• In my Personal Experience which is Quite Extensive, I have had the opportunity to experience Many different brands and styles and I have to say that on the Shine Scale...CdR (especially the Super Lucidos) are the only ones that come close to the shine of the OG Classics....the Wolford Fatal Neon/Neon, and the Victoria's Secret Signature Gold Collection Glossy Smooth Pantyhose from the 90's, although those were 30 & 40 den respectively.  For the Sheer styles, you simply cannot beat a pair of Super Lucidos.  CdR has managed to produce the Best Shine Currently available in a sheer pair of pantyhose...and I very much hope that one day they decide/figure out a way to make a Seamless Version of the Super Lucidos in both 10 and 20, and maybe even 30 & 40.  If anyone can replicate the Shine and Feel of a pair of WFN from the 80s & 90s, it's CdR.  Lets hope then decide to create a seamless line of Super Lucidos, at least in 15 den to start.  It would be a dream come true.