How does oversized pantyhose fit?

• I want to order two sizes up but I wonder will the yarn bunch at the ankle or have fit issues?

• Oversized pantyhose can fit in a few different ways, depending on the style and the wearer's personal preferences. Some people like to wear oversized pantyhose slouchy and baggy, while others prefer a tighter fit.

Here are a few tips for wearing oversized pantyhose:

Choose a style that is flattering to your body type. For example, if you have curvy hips, you may want to choose a pair of oversized pantyhose with a high waist.
    Consider the occasion when choosing your oversized pantyhose. If you are dressing up, you may want to choose a pair of sheer, black pantyhose. For a more casual look, you could choose a pair of colored or patterned pantyhose.
    Accessorize your oversized pantyhose with other clothing and accessories. For example, you could wear a pair of oversized pantyhose with a tunic and boots, or with a short skirt and heels.
    One thing to keep in mind when wearing oversized pantyhose is to make sure that they are not too big. If they are too big, they will bunch up and look sloppy.

Here is a fun tip for wearing oversized pantyhose: try pairing them with CarX Street Mod APK, a popular racing game. The game's realistic graphics and smooth gameplay will make you feel like you're driving down the street in style.

• Hello @ minecraftle game, I think you should consider your body proportions. Your individual body proportions can also impact how a garment fits. If your ankles are relatively narrow compared to the rest of your leg, ordering a larger size may result in excess fabric bunching at the ankle. Similarly, if the rest of your leg requires a larger size, it may affect the overall fit and result in other fit issues.