Recommendations

• Going to purchase again. Looking for glossy pantyhose this time. What do you recommend for someone 6'2 and 260 with a wide waistband? The Eterno Superlucido Comfort 20's look very promising. Any other recommendations?

• Nothing can beat Eterno Super Lucido 20

• I was looking hard at the Gabriella Miss 15's. Does anyone have experience with them?

• @Aaron C There is a world of difference between the experience of wearing CdR Eterno Super Lucido 20s and Gabriella Miss 15s.  They are not in the same class of hosiery.
    I buy (have bought) the Miss 15s when all I needed was an inexpensive pair of basic pantyhose that I could get a wear or 2 out of before they will likely need to be discarded simply for wear and tear.  I have other pantyhose for dressier occasions than just daily wear.  I prefer Oroblu. Omero, Ibici and Trasparenze brands for premium hosiery.  But I do have some CdR products, but I'm not a fan of the super glossy look on me, so I don't own any of the Eterno Lucido line.
    In terms of waistband, I don't think you'll find the Gabriellas to be wide nor super comfortable.  As I said, they're a basic pair of pantyhose.  They don't offer anything superior in terms of fit or feeling, like the CdR Comfort 20 will.
    Understand that you can almost buy 3 pairs of Gabriella Miss 15 for the price of 1 pair of CdR Eterno Super Lucido Comfort 20, but there are several good reason why that is the case.  Apples and oranges.  They're both fruit but there are reasons people prefer 1 over the other.
    FWIW, the Gabriellas are shiny but nowhere nearly as blindingly glossy as the CdR.  If glossy shiny is what you're looking for, CdR are your go-to brand.
    Hope that helps clarify a few things for you.

• @Carrie Stuart it does! Thank you for responding. The big challenge is finding availability in my size. Thanks again!