Seamless on Sale!

• Who doesn't like a good sale?  However, I need input on the seamless hose offered here - which brand/type offers a large (or XL) that runs/sizes large?  My better half is "off the charts", which is why I love her so...

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

Seamless pantyhose has it's challenges with it comes to XL sizing due to the way it's produced.   It is like a long continuous tube that is bent in the middle to create 2 legs.   There are contouring stitches to prevent the bunching effect in the crotch but the yarn needs to be stretchy enough to provide a large enough opening for the waist band.   Unlike regular hose with two tubes stitched together.  

The waistband does need to get over the hips and this is where some have difficulty.  It is like trying to put on a watch without undoing the band,. the wrist being you waist and hands being your hips.  

Plus, hosiery is sized by volume of the leg so more leg, more volume and more area for the hose to cover.    

That said, some seamless pantyhose have less room at the waist to stretch over the hips and to rise up to the waist to cover the hips and butt area.   We have found that out of all that we offer the Le Bourget Comfort 20's to be the bese fit for larger figures.  

Robert

• My wife asked me yesterday. Doesnt the seam bother you when you wear pantyhose under your panties. Im thinking I might try seamless. any recomendations?

• @Brian Heels hi ya , as for your wifes question i find that if i just wear pantyhose and no panties , i dont really have a problem with the seams , everything seems too fit comfortably enough , but i must admit wearing seamless are wonderful , plus they look very sexy i think , i know they can be expensive but there worth it 

• @g t hi .. m

• @veronica rogers the kristy brand are thick and nice ,, the seamless best are wolford or traspperense claudia 20 as theu go all the wau 20 den nice waistband .. love V

• @Robert Safko ill have to try those .. yes finding seamless to go higher on waist is a challenge   have yu heard of wooti , ?   cette have a seamless now .. miss o fall short , as the rest of the seamless sadly 🙄

• Although I wear sizes in the medium - large ranges, depending on make, I am interested in those Calzitaly seamless. Thank you for mentioning them!

Janine x

• Putting black socks over beige tights is very hot. I like to wear fishnets and lace tights over sheer stockings with a shiny finish. 

funny shooter 2