A new brand?

• I purchased these and they feel amazing! @Robert Safko Any chance you'd be interested in carrying these? They ship from Canada when I bought them. https://limerence-m.com/collections/aurora

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

Hello Alan,

I will have a look at this and see how this company operates with other retailers.

Robert

• I hope you can share your thoughts with us! 😄

• Hi Alan,  Which ones did you purchase and what did you like about them?

• @Hoser I purchased the regular seamless aurora. It reminds me of how the "old" platino cleancuts felt, but actually slicker. Like how legs rub together when wearing them, it glides just as much, maybe a tad bit more. Somehow, they might be the glossiest pantyhose I've ever seen in certain lighting, defeating CDR Super Lucido 20/10. They're amazing.

Only problem is... their sizing is small. They have Medium and Large. And Large is quite small already. So if person wearing them can fit in them, they're in for a next-level pantyhose experience.

• Thank you for drawing attention to the Limerence brand, Alan.  I had heard of them before, but never found a source for them. Goodness me, they make a remarkable range of highly desirable tights.  I think it will be hard for me to resist spending a fortune on them!   I notice they make a 3 denier pantyhose - that sounds super-sexy!   I wonder where this brand is manufactured..

Janine x

• Here i come to your post for reading some knowledgeable and updated content. reading your blogs are like feel so amazing. apart from it one of my friend tell me about NordVPN 3 year package and all we know that nordvpn is the most dependable VPN in the VPNs market that helps me in the networking.