Kunert Glatt & Softig 20 Stockings

• I've been wearing these for a couple of years, among other stockings I like.  I probably wear more pantyhose than stockings on a day to day basis, but I also very much love to change things up and hook up a garter belt to some nice hosiery, when the mood moves me.

Today was such a day.  It wasn't too cold outside and the sidewalks are mostly free from ice and snow these days, except for a lot of gravel that winter demands the city spread on their sidewalks for safe walking during freezing temperatures.  That meant I could wear some nice high heels again and not be very concerned about my legs or feet getting cold or wet.

After my shower, I had too many choices to make for my newly cleansed and moisturized legs and feet.  Once I ruled out pantyhose and opted for some stockings, I still had a lot to choose from.  And that doesn't include stay ups.  I could have worn either of 2 different kinds of CdR stockings, a pair of Le Bourget, some Trasparenze, 2 different styles of Elly stockings, or these Kunert Glatt & Softig 20s, that I ultimately decided upon.  Today's outing did not warrant any Gio or Cervin luxury stockings for where I was heading.  I'll save those for a night out of live music or theatre.  So many lovely stockings, so few worthy reasons to wear them to the max. 😏

I slid these on and paired them with a black mini skirt that is scalloped on each side, with a longer front and back...a little riské considering that the welt and suspender clasps were a mere inch or so above the hem at the side of my thighs.  I don't think I showed any part of the stocking tops, though, as I was careful while sitting, and also very aware of the kind of attention that came my way. 

These are not the softest stockings I've ever worn but they're still comfortable to wear and to touch.  These  are in Diamant, which is the darker of the 2 nude shades available on Shapings.  I also have them in the other 2 shades, including black.  

I'm wondering if Shapings is letting their stock dwindle down due to a lack of sales of these items.  Diamant is no longer available in my size (2).  Only the very small size 1 is still in inventory.  Black, too, is only availalbe in size 1.  Only Cashmere can be ordered in my size now. 

https://www.shapings.com/products/glatt-softig-20-stockings?variant=32591107424322

For those who also are interested in the high heels, they are from Nine West.  I bought them last fall but they're unfortunately no longer available on the Nine West website.  These are about as close to that look as they have now, but those have a much lower heel (3 inches) and zip up the back of the heel to let you into them, or out.

https://ninewestcanada.com/collections/pumps/products/017-cayden-black-patent

• Thanks for sharing. You look amazing in these stockings and heels!

• @Tom Woo Thanks Tom.  I always try to look elegant.