CdR Super Lucido Seamless?

• I'm wondering how many people would be interested in seeing a product like this. What do you think of Eterno SL 10/20 but completely seamless (like the Sevilla Libero).

• That would be a great style for sure.  It was quite the sales job for me for many years to have them produce the Libero style using the Sevilla yarn and CdR eventually listened to me.  The sales have dropped with the Libero and this is a gauge for the owner to look at producing more seamless.  

The Miss 20 seamless style is not very popular for us as well.   If more people were to purchase the Libero, maybe the owner will consider another seamless style but at this time, I don't think it would happen.  

Also, the yarn of the Lucido 10 and 20 is not the type for seamless so the panty would be made with a different yarn to create the seamless panty.   Like the Snella 30's by Philippe Matignon for instance.  

• I'm saddened and surprised, Robert, that you say the Libero sales have dropped.  I don't understand why anybody would NOT want to wear them!  Seamless, providing the wearer selects the correct size, are just sensational. Truly a second skin feeling and fit!

Janine x

• I recently came across this magazine ad for seamless pantyhose that dates back to 1970.  I had no idea seamless pantyhose have been around for so long.  I would have expected "two piece" pantyhose to be obsolete by now.  😄

1970s Seamless Pantyhose

• OMG...   99cents a pair!!!

• I read all your blog post and want to say now that it has lot of new information in your articles. after reading of time then i got to know about ivacy coupon code that my friend recommend to me for my better networking experience.

• Eterno SL 10/20 is an amazing product that i bought with a zap hosting promo code and gifted to my girlfriend.  I would love to see more products like seamless Libero in the future.

• I would VERY Much LOVE to see a Seamless CdR Eterno Super Lucido....maybe one day.  As for the sales dropping for the Sevilla Libero 15 style...I can't understand why, although I do feel it is because (at least in my Experience) most women nowadays that like to wear pantyhose and be feminine are in Europe and Asia and this site is hard to order from over there...the customs in EU and countries over there is a Damn Nightmare.  Also, the Luxury High Quality brands offered on this site and a few others are just impossible to find in countries where women actually Enjoy wearing hosiery.  Countries like Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Hungary, etc.  I talk to women from all of these countries and they tell me firsthand that finding the styles that I mention to them (all of which can be found on this site) are just impossible to find in their countries. Furthermore, trying to order them from this site is a nightmare for them because of customs.  JS.  I think we as hosiery lovers need to find a way to help those countries and EU as a whole to make it easier for them to get access to HIGH QUALITY Hosiery.  Funny thing, most High Quality Hosiery is Manufactured in countries in the EU, yet finding these brands and their many styles is quite difficult over there.  All I ever hear women from those countries talk about is Calzedonia, and that is just one brand and their hosiery is not bad but not Super High Quality either.  I think that if these women had access to the brands & styles we all love from Shapings, they sales for these styles might skyrocket.   Just a thought...

• @Hose Addicted They need a Robert Safko to set up business in the EU

• @Carrie Stuart I Very much agree with this as well.  EU needs Robert to set up a shop there for them.....they would Benefit SO Very much from a Shapings in the EU.  Only problem...where would be the PERFECT location.  I say, Romania.

• @Hose Addicted I said "a Robert Safko" meaning someone with the same ethos as Robert's, but not specifically Robert himself.
    What would be interesting to do, from my perspective, would be to walk through various major department store chains in Europe to see what varieties and quantities of hosiery they carry in inventory.  In North America, the pickings are pretty slim, and nowhere near what they once were 2 decades ago.
    There's a vlogger on YouTube that I've followed for a while who, in addition to filming and posting other video content, will occasionally take the audience along with her when she goes shopping for clothes or shoes.  She always includes hosiery in the outfits she wears and shows in her videos.  A recent video she uploaded showed a pretty large selection of hosiery in one of the stores she visited.  The brands I noted and were familiar with were Dim,Well, and Le Bourget, but there were others too.  The store had a rather large display for hosiery.  I'm not certain, but I'm pretty this vlogger was living in France at the time she filmed.