Gabriella Classic 15 or Miss 15?

• In my recently delivered Shapings order, I received 6 pairs of Gabriella Classic 15 in 3 different shades in addition to other hosiery purchases.  I had never tried them before but I thought for the very reasonable price of $6.49 a pair, I wouldn't mind if I only got 2 or 3 wearings from a pair before they were a little worse for wear and tear.  For days when you don't need to wear any of your higher end hose, these will be more than perfect for running errands in a skirt.  I have plenty of much more expensive hosiery for special occasions or going out with friends, but these will even look fine fresh out of the package on their first wearing for that sort of thing, too.  I just might not expect them to hold up as well as hosiery twice the price or more, in terms of durability and not showing the effects of inadvertant contact with certain things that aren't friendly to your pantyhose.  They look pretty nice and feel silky soft and smooth to the touch.

I ordered, what is listed on the website as Miss 15, but received a product called Classic 15 instead.  I have a feeling that this is only a renaming and new packaging of the very same product, on the part of Gabriella, as what I received appears to fit the description of the Miss 15 exactly.  I was initially a little concerned but was happy to realize once I took a pair out and put them on that the product sent was what I wanted, only under a different name.  Here's the link on the Shapings website for them.
    Gabriella Classic 15

If anyone is looking for an inexpensive pair of sheer pantyhose that feel really nice on and to the touch, on your legs, these are a good bargain at their current price.  And, there's a huge choice is colours and sizes.

Edited to add information on the high heels if anyone is interested in them, too.
    I bought them at The Bay when I saw them briefly go on sale for $105.  They are still available but at the full price of $140 retail.  Their brand name is "House of Hayla".  Here's a link to the brand's website that explains all about their "vegan" philosophy (not that that made any difference to me)  I simply liked the heels and their beautiful colours.  Turns out they make a half decent heel.  I like them and they've broken in quite comfortably.
    https://houseofhayla.com/collections/heels

• Thanks for the tip! They look great on you!!

• @Anna CD Thanks Anna.  The other colours I ordered look really nice, too.  I have Melisa and Gazela for nude or slightly darker than nude tones.  I love how soft they feel.  Love touching my legs when I'm wearing them.  Amazing feeling for really inexpensive pantyhose with a basic panty.

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

Hello Carrie,

Great photo showing the construction of the Miss 15's.  You are correct, Gabriella had changed the name to Classic 15 from Miss 15 a few years ago but it is the same product inside.  A classic reinforced toe and panty, flat boarded uncovered lycra blended yarn with lycra.  As you said, a perfect pair to run out and do errands and still have your legs look better than bare.  

Great looking shoes you have there as well.  More photos would be great to show off these valued beauties.  

Cheers,

Robert

• Thanks Robert.  Honestly, I love these inexpensive pantyhose.  Wore them all day yesterday and they remained soft, smooth and comfortable.  Even the waist band didn't dig in by the end of the day.

Due to top down ambient lighting issues, it doesn't come through in the selfie just how sheer these 15 den pantyhose really are in the black shade.  But you can catch a glimpse of their diaphanous nature where the light hits my foot, and how it contrasts with the reinforced toe area.  They're as sheer as one would expect from a true 15 denier pantyhose.  As you explained, it might have something to do with single covered lycra.  That also gives them their lightness in terms of the weight of the garment and their stretch without too much resistance.

I'm hopeful I'm not too careless with them while wearing and that the waist band doesn't get all stretched out from multiple wearings and washings, too quickly.  That's what often happens with lesser expensive pantyhose...or the crotch area starts to rip around the gusset.  We'll see how well they hold up.  But right now, I'm loving these bargains.  When I wear a different shade like Melisa or Gazela I'll try to post a few selfies that offer more detail and any additional impressions I have of them.  Stay tuned.

Thanks for the comment on the heels.  I have too many pairs.  I'll include different heels with any future postings, just to keep it interesting.  😋

• Thank you for posting 

your nylon feet look amazing and love the reinforced toes as well as the gorgeous heels 

• @Sandra Insheerhose Thanks Sandra.  I wanted to give people an idea of what they look like in case they were thinking of buying them and thinking they could wear them with a strappy sandal since spring/summer seems to be just around the corner and y'all might be breaking out some of the heels again.
    With that heavy of a reinforced toe, these are likely only good for closed toe shoes.  That's fine by me because well over 90% of my high heels are the pointed toe stiletto variety.  I only have a few strappies and one pair of peep toes.
    Upon your comment about the heels (and Robert's too) I went back and updated the initial posting to include a description and a link to the brand on line, if anyone is interested in grabbing a pair.  They come in a LOT of really beautiful colours.  They have flats and strappy heeled sandals too.  Classic styles with spectacular colours.

• @Carrie Stuart beautiful photo with wonderful pantyhose and gorgeous high heels