• Hi everyone

I am new to the forum and have loved pantyhose and stockings from a young age.  I joined the forum to talk to and meet like minded people.  So i welcome anyone to send me a message.  I look forward to hearing from you.

• hello chris welcome too the forum 

• Thank u steff

• Hi Chris welcome, glad you are here. I also started wearing pantyhose at a young age and I still love wearing pantyhose.

• Thanks todd, i think for most of us our love for pantyhose started at a young age.  Cant wait to talk to everyone about them.

• Welcome to the. Shaping has fantastic pantyhose. Much better than the North American brands. 

• Hi Chris welcome to the forum. You came to the right place, I hope you will enjoy Shaping community 

• Welcome. I actually don't wear pantyhose all that much preferring to see them on my wife. I certainly enjoy looking at guys wearing them. I too have had a hosiery fetish ever since I was four years old.  We've been purchasing hoisery from Shapoings for years. Amazing quality and service. Never, ever once had a problem with Shapings. I prefer the reinforcements(control tops/reinforced heels and toes) I LOVE pantyhose but do enjoy nylon stockings and garter belts. I watch TCM all the time for those great old movies showcasing lovely ladies from the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's. Feel free to email me at :  oilerfan8590@yahoo.com for anything and everything hosiery.

• I have loved hosiery since a young age as many of us have 

the feeling and look are so sexy