Where to buy Falke Seidenglatt 15, XXL?

• I'm having a hard time finding Falke Seidenglatt 15's.  Does anyone know were I can order them?  I've been ordering them from the TheTightspot.com, they are the only site I found that has my size, XXL in color Sun, and at a decent price, I've seen 1 or 2 others sites but the prices are too high and they run out of stock constantly.  I wear them every day under my clothes, I live in the Southern US and male, so it's not like I can go IRL and buy them.  Thanks.

• Did you try at offical Falke shop? https://www.falke.com/uk_en/p/seidenglatt-15-den-women-tights/40490_3009/

• We have access to the Falke but we are a bit hesitant with the higher price as we used to sell Fogal and Gerbe and these just sat on our shelves and then needed to be cleared out.  We are finding that Kunert to be very comparable to the Falke quality and fit.   

• I love Falke but I hate the comfort panel in size XL and it's the thing that prevents me from buying more of their hosiery. 

• @Kels Leggit I've bought Falke just once. Their Pure Matt 100. It's a nice material and the waistband is well done, as well as flat seams, but the XL has that back panel... And frankly, the trick of it is how those seams ride down right through the crotch/leg gap on both sides. It's peculiar and when walking around, you're reminded that they are there. I have tights that are in XL size without the back panel, and they're perfectly fine. But I guess that back panel is meant for very wide girth in near "plus" territory.