Trasparenza Oleandro in Fango color

• Oleandro in Fango is great color. The shine compliments the very sexy legs well.

• @Todd S I just love these pantyhose. I got the last 2 pair from shapings!!!

Hope they get more soon. 

• @Steph T I will need to get a pair of Oleandros, they look amazing!

• transparenza make very nice nylons , have a few pairs myself , your legs are amazing you model them well 

• I have a drawer full of these hose. The texture is amazing. 

• The shine is amazing as well.

• @Steph T It seems like Shapings has them in that colour back in stock with sufficient qualtities on hand if you need to reload your own inventory.
    I like quite a few Trasparenze products and wear their Rosy 20 model as my daily go-to.  My colour choices are chiaro and bronze.  I also wear the more expensive Noemi 8 when I want something super sheer for strappy stilettos in the summer.  And love Pennac 20 stockings in black, and also the Pennac 20 pantyhose (also in black) for the sexy back seams.  I prefer them in stockings because getting that seam straight in pantyhose is a major challenge.  It's much easier to get it right and lock it into place with a good 6 or 8 strap garter belt once you have it perfectly lined up to follow the curves of your legs.
    I've probably never bought the Orleandro because they have sheer toes.  Because the vast majority of my heels are pointed toe stilettos, I prefer to take my chances with a classic reinforced toe style for the assured durability.  

• Beautiful legs with a great shine to them!