Looking for specific pantyhose

• Wondering if anybody could help, as looking for specifc type of pantyhose. I have a photo of woman in them, but would be in appropriate to post. The pnatyhose are nude/suntan color, but it has big nylon transparent gusset, same as the legs. There is a seam from top of waistband down to the rectangle, curved corners gusset. Not sure if toes are sheer or re-inforced as she has open toe heels on. Just wondering brand/style and where avavailable. 

Thanks for any help! I don't think Shapings.com sells.

• Hello Julie,

Send me the photo to our email and I will have a look.

frontdesk@shapings.com

Robert

• Julie, Rob knows his hosiery extremely well. I'm sure he will be able to help you.

• @Robert Safko Hey Robert, could you find this oldie but goodie? "Oroblu Samantha" in the biggest size (any color). I found a medium not long ago but I couldn't do anything with that.

Thanks in advance

• @HighHeelDrea I will certainly ask Oroblu if they would have any in stock.  Very cool looking tights!

• @HighHeelDrea Sorry, Oroblu has no nore of these in their inventory.   Too bad, they were an awesome looking pair of hose.  

• https://www.hosieree.com/products/CeciliaDeRafaelCRYSTAL20.html

@Robert Safko I received an email from hosieree.com about a new style from CdR named Crystal 20. I was looking throughout Shapings and failed to find the style. The link above takes to the the product where it states, it as a 20 denier glossy style. Has anyone purchased or knows more about this style? Will Shapings be adding Crystal 20 to their great selection of CdR inventory soon? Thank you.

• @Todd S We won't be carrying these.  They are made for those who want a shiny 20 denier but the quality is a value based level.  Buy a pair and you be the judge.  We have many that are better quality. 

Robert

• @Robert Safko Thanks for the update. Within the CdR line, the Eternos are no doubt much better quality and remains one of my favorite styles. Eterno 10, 12, 20, and Super Lucido 20 are my "go to" styles. Having worn these syles multiple times with out causing holes or runs attests to their great quality.