Recommendations wanted

• I have a gorgeous spouse and she looks incredible in sheer hose....but Im still learning and open to recommendations.  I like something that is sheer and has some shine to it and not outrageously expensive.....

-purchased the Gabriella 15 denier on shapings and they are nice but dont have a sheer toe and were not quite a sheer as I thought they would be but quality is very good and they feel great!!

-Is there much of a difference in any brand between 15 and 20 denier? Probably about the same sheer correct? What is recommended the 15 or 20 denier?

-What would be something sheer and with a sheer toe and a little bit of gloss to it....what is the recommendation on a purchase?  She is petite at only 5'2" so somehting that is not to big.....

Thanks!!!  Just a novice and want to learn. So lucky to have such a gorgeous spouse with amazing legs in

hose!

• Have you tried  the CdR St Tropez?

• Try concept 20s they are amazing! The 20s are sheer to waste very silky. Your spouse has gorgeous looking legs! The concept 20s will enhance her sexy legs.

• I would recomend the following 

Eterno 10 super locido made by CDR (FYI this company makes amazing glossy pantyhose) also  their Eterno 20 super Locido 

Sevilla 15 also by CDR 

You will both love the look and feel 

Be sure to share more picture of her wearing them 

• If you want gloss go with the CDR's!! The Sevilles are a little delicate but have tons of stretch and look amazing. The Eternos are a little bit stretchy but not a lot so pay attention to size and possibly go up a size if she is close. But the durability of the Eternos are fantastic. I have worn the same pair every once in a while for the last year. With a hole in the heel that doesn't run. Amazing hose. 

• i have a liking for 10 to 15 denier , nice and sheer , have you tried hudson soft , nice pantyhose