Cannot find a specific pair of pantyhose

• I swear I must have bought a pair of pantyhose a few months from here but I cannot for my life find it in the selection nor my past orders and I want to buy other pairs, but luckily it does have a very unique feature which I have not seen in most of the stock photos. I swear they were CDR but perhaps not.

Description

• Sheer
    • Black
    • Sandalfoot
    • Single 2inch waist band (with no secondary transitional band undernearth)
    • Reinforced seam from front to crotch to back
    • Cotton gusset
    • Shaped foot
    • Stretch
    • Slippery touch
    • DNR: 20?
    • UNIQUE: Has 6 horizontal stitches 1-inch line on both the left and right side of the hip under the waist band

• We have looked up your orders and we cannot match these photos with any of the styles you purchased with us.     The waist looks like a stretch microfibre band which does not match any of what you bought from us.

Robert

• Ah damn, thanks for looking into it, Robert.

• Nevermind. I figured it out. It's Eterno Superlucido Comfort 20 Pantyhose. I was able to find matching photos online of the 6 stitches. Also, the waist band looks only 1.5inch high because it got horizontally stretched. When I pull it to the original size it presents as the same 4-5 inch height.

Also to mention, these are highly recommended from me. I've tried over 50 types from many brands. It costs a little more than others, but definitively gonna get more.