Pantyhose quirks ( name yours )

• 1, cannot wear a pair of laddered pantyhose ( i have tried cutting the laddered leg of and try and save it for another pair but its just not the same in my head )Bin they go.

2.Cannot wear sheer smooth pantyhose without having a fresh leg shave as if i dont it detracts from the lovley feeling on the legs .

3.i only wash my pantyhose while wearing them in the bath or shower as they may get mixed up with the wifes and i take care of mines lol.

Main pantyhose love - very sheer- matt and soft and silky.

Main pantyhose hate - Fishnets oh why oh why lol ( 2nd would be opaque they may be warm but the texture is no wear near as sensual.

• 1. Only Sheer to waist pantyhose, no Opaque, no control top, no reinforced toe (the visible one like CdR Vidrio 15 is acceptable)
    2. No underwear, pantyhose should be worn without underwear.
    3. Preferred color, used to be black, but now preferred nude. 

• 1) Legs and male privates all shaved clean and smooth to "feel" the pantyhose.

2) Sheer to waist is a must, I like how it feels on my butt, ha ha.

3) No underwear on top or under the pantyhose.

4) No reinforced heel, reinforced toes are ok like the Oroblu sensual line.

5) Suntan, bronze, or dore are my favorite colors.

6) I didn't think this was possible but I think I have too may pairs of pantyhose....Well maybe just a few more pairs..... :-) 

• @S H I like it all pretty much, sheer, very sheer, opaque, tights, all colors, and even support and compression pantyhose. Put on some 15-20 mmhg or 20-30 mmhg compression pantyhose (it will be hard to get it on), but you will feel a boost in blood flow to your legs and the rest of your body and an increase in energy due to the increased blood flow too!

• 1. PH with a run becomes bedtime ph. 

2. I like microfibre & nanofibre matt ph instead of shiny. 

3. No underwear - spoils the fun. 

4. Prefer stw, sandletoe, preferably no gusset. Thin seams. 

5. I wash ph in Woolite

6. The highter the % of elastane the better

7. I like nude, tan, black & anthracite. 

8. Trim pubes - yes

9.  I add lotion to legs b4 ph but not always

10. Favorites are Oroblu Divin 10, Platino Frappe matt 10, Pierre Mantoux Veloutine 0, Kunert Mystique 5, CDR Divine 9 & Trasparenze Capri. 

11. I buy a few pairs of each in case of run. 

12. I've walked in public quite a number of times with Trasparenze Invisible Maxi Fango which I think matches best my skin colour and either no one notices or they just don't care. 

• @Hoser I agree with nearly all apart from walked in public . I just couldn't.