Can't wait for my new order

• Placed an order for the following and now I wait for my order....

There is nothing like receiving a new package from Shapings....

Chinchillan 20
    Moonlight 15
    Club 15
    Club 20
    Exclusive 15
    Brigitte 20
    Katia 15
    Mystique 20

• hi jim

looking at your order it would be nice to know how soft the chinchillan are as i do love a high lycra content soft pantyhose although i prefere under 15 denier .

I have bought the moonlight 15 for my wife and they are really smooth i wouldnt say soft .

The black is amaizing looking on but i found don,t touch her legs too much as they do show all the little snags easily.I didnt have that problem with the taint colour for her still lovley and smooth but didnt pop out as much as the black.

never tried the club 15 or 20 but if they are from oroblu you cant go wrong amaizing brand.Try the pearl 15 you will be surprised by the silkyness of them.

Also never tried either bridgitte 20 or excliusive 15 or katia 15 nice to get a little review.

Mystique 20 high elastaine content so they should fit and feel amaizing but again for me i do prefere the lower deniers.

Going by your list do you prefer a little sheen to your pantyhose seems that way .I prefere more a matt and soft feel but i do find some of the better barley there pantyhose use polymide which dosent cling to your legs quite the same more an airy feeling which is ok as we all like diffrent thing and i have indulged in some and they are still nice.

Nice talking , cant wait for you to try your new oreder. ( my new order is going in next week to try some diffrent ones and buy the wife some nice ultrta sheers for holibaggs )