Getting out in public in your pantyhose

• A few tips for males wanting to get outside in there pantyhose with some or all on show.

1.I would try opaque and shorts which I have maybe 60 denier or more . Go with black or grey 

2. If like me you prefers wearing sheer pantyhose go out early morning or at night when it's getting a bit darker and wear super sheer flesh colour .

3.I have got leggings for wearing sheer pantyhose underneath and the leggings are really soft and comfortable and with the added warmth of my sheer pantyhose underneath only my ankles are on show and nobody has noticed during daylight hours.

4. Or if you really don't care what people think do what you want and feel comfortable doing. It's just to hard for me and I know there are other people who also feel rather same as me. 
    any other suggestions appreciated 😁

• @scott j 

• Agree with your reasoning @scott j  I'd advise not to wear sheer hose during day and early evening as well. Also, one should be prepared for people noticing and then posting 📫 about on social media as iv had a horrible experience.

I live in a metropolitan city of over 3 million and yet in the downtown core. I'm recognized as a result of wearing a stylish outfit with tights and shorts. It's isolating in a way because I don't see any other men wearing in the same style. 

Some people who liked and respected me, since wearing, no longer as a result...and I noticed that people who had the most discomfort where older woman and young girls when seeing me out. Iv even heard rumors about myself and character/personality defamed/slandered from others in life and online.

I definitely would recommend that if your wearing, to follow Scots advise. You don't want to have negative consequences un mentioned happen to yourself for something as simple as wearing tights.

• @G A yes agree its not the norm as a male wearer as you would be made to feel ashamed of yourself which is really anoying as i dont see myself as a cross dresser or gay which would be the normal reaction ( nothing wrong with either in my opinion live and let live ) but thats just not who i am and after all its just a piece of clothing so i get annoyed that it would be made a big issue.

I have mentioned that i wear in my house to a female friend and to my suprise she understood why i like the soft feel and didnt bother and it was a breath of fresh air comig out to some else other than my wife so you never know what everbody would think.

But i do think men would be more judjmental imo

• @scott j and @G A, You both are so right. I'd love to wear openly but I know there would be consequences that come with it just as G A has stated above. With that, I stay firmly "in the closet" and enjoy wearing pantyhose in the house with my wife. Now for leggings, I have worn thick totally opaque black non-shiny leggings with shorts (not the 1970's short-shorts like we use to wear, these are the today standard/normal/accepted guy jean shorts that almost touch your knees) out openly and only one of my friends asked about them. He said, "leggings? really?" I told him they were super comfortable and that was pretty much the end of it with him. Even though no one else said anything about my leggings I definitely felt that I was pushing their absolute boundaries of acceptable normal guy clothing. I still wear leggings openly and I feel much more comfortable with them on now, not sure if it's me or everyone else but it seems "ok, but not preferred" now. I still get lots of looks and only a very rare question about them. I do not dare wear pantyhose under my leggings or any type of shiny leggings openly. I think this would most definitely draw WAY too much attention and far too risky for me. I have no problem with a physical confrontation about it if that would end it but it would not. It's the behind your back words/rumors that will reach far beyond what a fight win would. This could lead to some very difficult outcomes for men and possibly could be a career ending and/or life altering decision. Of course, this is all my experiences and feelings about wearing openly (or should I say why I don't wear pantyhose openly). Maybe I'm totally wrong and are mistakenly taking the looks and attention as negative when they are actually positive. Maybe the looks are ones of admiration or Jealousy that I'm wearing and they are not and/or that I have the courage to wear openly, leggings that is. Wearing pantyhose openly is another giant thing and I'm not prepared to face that. That's my feelings on the wearing openly topic, thanks 

• I like sheer to waist and 20den, I like to wear it without underware too. I usually wear it under my trousers. People may think I wear ankel socks or just put my foot into shoes without socks. 

When I have to take off shoes when I enter airport security, I don't think anyone care on this. Also when I was in Japan, when I go into Temples that need to take off shoes, no body care.

Just remember, I wear pantyhose to Hospital for a body check up, when they do electrocardiogram on me and have to clip on my legs. The nurse has to do it through my pantyhose. She threaten me, and say if the electrocardiogram don't read, I will tear off your hose. Next time, don't wear tights. 😂🤣

• @Stanley Ho Nice story! I wear underwear overtop of my hosiery and sometimes socks over top. I get more comments, curious and positive about the socks. No one as u mentioned, seems to notice the tights let alone make comments.

• @scott j funny enough bud, it's been woman who have been judgemental and men have been outspoken supportive. A construction Forman and his crew walked by me and a friend's taking a bike ride break in the park and said outlook "Nice tights!" and he wasn't being sarcastic. Iv also had a stranger at some random bar stick up for against my girl(friend) when she went to take a dig at the lace tights I was wearing. He said "so what? He's wearing tights? I thought you where his best friend? Why are treating him like this?" True stories and a few more to. 

• @PB Thanks for being so open, willing and honest with your story and personal stance

• @scott j Omg! You play guitar 🎸? That's super cool bro! I play a bit myself as well as saxophone and sing. I often wonder if a man having musical talents, has anything to do with wearing hosiery? 

In the past and from what iv seen online. It's usually, if a man is wearing hosiery, some musician. Maybe there is some correlation in the brain 🧠 that connects the two? Anyone else notice the same and have thoughts?

• @G A never really gave that much thought to be fair i have a few hobbies guitar / gym and like playing computer games now and then.

I am a rocker at heart so thats wear the guitar comes from ,  That also how i met my wife at a gig as she was one of those blond girls in a plain short black dress and sheer black pantyhose and as soon as i seen that i was blown away.

After that the first night we went out with her and her pal i thought she was again wearing pantyhose but her friend said to me yes she is wearing stocking for you as she new by going out how i loved the look of them on her.Think we got our wires crossed somewear lol but it was a great night and led to back to sheer pantyhose.

It wasnt till at least a few years down the line when we would have a night out on the town and get home and i asked her could she leave them on for sexy time and she did. She would usually ask to at least remove 1 leg some time for ease and i would sneakily try and  put my leg into the other or so i thought was sneakily.

Until one day we were out and i mentioned that i couldnt wait to get her home and she just came out with it.

Why so you can try and get into my other pantyhoses leg lol . I was embaressed to say the least and didnt know what to say untill she said why dont you try a pair on with me as i know you like it,God i was so worked up it was unbelievable.Then to top it off it was my birthday one day and she bought me a pair of sheer pantyhose thats when i new it would last.

But to be honest its not all been great we have had our ups and downs but she now accepts me lets me wear in the house and out under my trousers And has accepted that it is a part of our relationship and to be honest she hasnt bought any pantyhose for years and years lol but still manages to have a drawer full and almost never goes out with me without wearing sheer pantyhose so life is good.

• @G A Wow, interesting, I play acoustic guitar and dabble around in piano and can sing fairly well, and I like wearing tights/pantyhose. Must be a correlation.

• Yes it is isn't:)

• Having tried both the Oroblu Sensual's 20's and 30's, I can confidently say that while the shades may be similar, the difference in denier is quite noticeable. The 20's offer a lighter, more sheer appearance, perfect for adding a subtle touch of elegance to any outfit. On the other hand, the 30's provide a slightly thicker texture, offering more coverage and a bolder look. Ultimately, the choice between the two depends on the desired level of sheerness and coverage. For those interested in exploring unique skins, I recommend checking out the article on the 5 rarest skins in Mobile Legends https://www.vpesports.com/5-rarest-skins-in-mobile-legends-bang-bang. Each skin adds a distinct flair to gameplay, making them worth considering for collectors and enthusiasts alike.