Can you tell the difference?

• Can you tell the difference between Oroblu sensual's 20's and 30's? Both are the same shade but have different denier.

• I wouldn't put money on it, but are the tights in the top ohoto the 30 denier? Very difficult to be sure! 

Jan x

• It's difficult to make a judgement on that when each photograph was taken under different lighting and possibly had different exposure values and white balance if the camera/phone was left to its own devices to achieve correct exposure for the shot(s).
    Besides, it's a lot easier to jduge when full leg shots are offered up.  That's where the differences in opacity will be more evident.
    I worked as a professional photographer for a dozen or so years, primarily shooting fashion and portrait/headshot work in a studio setting.  So, I very much understand about lighting and the many variables that can be at play in a series of frames.  A slight increase in the overall exposure value, or a bit of tweaking in PhotoShop or fine tuning of white balance will affect the look of things.  More exposure value can render the opacity to look more sheer than it truly isly is, when all things are equal.

• I think the first picture is the 30s and the second picture is the 20s.   Gorgeous feet!

• Yes, the lighting is totally different in each picture. The bottom picture is the 30's. 

• Having tried both the Oroblu Sensual's 20's and 30's, I can confidently say that while the shades may be similar, the difference in denier is quite noticeable. The 20's offer a lighter, more sheer appearance, perfect for adding a subtle touch of elegance to any outfit. On the other hand, the 30's provide a slightly thicker texture, offering more coverage and a bolder look. Ultimately, the choice between the two depends on the desired level of sheerness and coverage. For those interested in exploring unique skins, I recommend checking out the article on the 5 rarest skins in Mobile Legends https://www.vpesports.com/fortnite-ranked-guide-game-modes-ranks-and-rules. Each skin adds a distinct flair to gameplay, making them worth considering for collectors and enthusiasts alike.