A little shoe play in pantyhose

• A little shoe play in Oroblu sensual 20's 

• Your legs are very sexy. Love the heels,enhances your beauty.

• I love Sensuel 20.  I have 2 pair in Ambre being delivered today with my latest Shapings order.  I might have just depleted Shapings stock in Ambre in the medium size.  I just noticed size M in that shade has a line through it now.  LoL

https://www.shapings.com/products/sensuel-20-pantyhose?variant=40318275190850

• So you're the one! Just joking. They are fantasic! Right color, right shine, right fit, etc......

• @PB Yup.  That was me.  But I'm thinking you guys don't have to worry much about me buying out the stock in your size(s).  You'd have to be a pretty small guy to fit into the sizes I wear.

Oroblu are a favourite brand of mine.  I wear several different styles that they offer.  Sensuel 20s are a very sexy style I love to go out on the town in when the weather has cooled off enough to wear a 20 denier.  I almost always live in 15 or lower through the spring and summer months.  But 20 denier and darker shades come out in fall and winter for me.

Yes, I don't like too bold a shine...I prefer a shimmer or satin finish on my legs, most times.  I don't want my legs to be seen from 3 city blocks away when natural light hits them.  That's just too much!  I even love matte finishes in very sheer denier because they look almost invisible yet still filter very minor imperfections my bare legs might normally reveal.  It's fun to be discrete sometimes, and almost stealthy in wearing hosiery.  Makes the other girls jealous when they think your legs are naturally that perfect! LoL 😉