Fully Fashioned Stockings and layering

• I do like the look of the fully fashioned stockings but the toe seems to squeeze my toes together pretty tight. Also my feet slide around in them when wearing pantyhose with them. Not a good choice for layering. 

• I think you feel the tightness because guy's feet are typically wider (and larger in general) than ours are, and the fact that 100% nylon has no natural stretch to it.  They only stretch minimally because of how they are knitted, if at all.  I've only layered similar nude hosiery with a classic full fashioned pair of Gio stockings.  They're usually so sheer in any shade you choose that a lot of the base pantyhose colour will shine through a bit too much, or yield too much opacity to my natural leg colour and texture.
    For me, the whole point of traditional fully fashioned hosiery is to enjoy it in its full splendor.  And for me that means the unique feel of those stockings on my skin and the incredible look they impart to my legs...tell tale wrinkles and all.  Dark reciprocated heels and reinforced toes and underfoot are part of the whole sexiness of the look and sensory experience.
    All that to say, they aren't a go to for me, if and when I want to layer my leg look.  Such a waste of an extremely sensual fabric when you have basic pantyhose underneath.

• Look for fully fashioned stockings with reinforced toes. These stockings have added durability and reinforcement in the toe area, which may provide more comfort and prevent tunnel rush excessive squeezing of the toes.

• Thanks Mark. 

• Nice classy look.