Excellent Customer Service

• I placed an order last week and by mistake, for one of pairs, I had used the wrong size, different than the size for the other pairs I was ordering. The next morning, I got a call from Robert, asking me to confirm the size.  Thankfully, he corrected my order instead of sending the wrong size. What excellent customer service.  

And like always, the order was in the mail promptly. Thank you Robert.

With the enormous selection you have on hand, at a good competitive price, why would anyone not shop in Canada? 

• Exactly.  I've only always received prompt delivery in Canada.  I live way west of where Shapings is located but I typically receive a package from them within a week but often a day or 2 shy of that.  The order is often filled right away...in less than 24 hours.  Then the rest is up to Canada Post.  But Shapings always get it packed and in the mail very very quickly.
    I've always received exactly what I've ordered, unless they had run out of stock on a size or colour before my order was able to be actioned.

• With a wide selection, competitive prices, and excellent customer service like Robert's, it's hard to see why anyone wouldn't choose to shop in Canada.

@spacebar clicker,, what do you think?

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

@Daniel H Hello Daniel,  Thank you for your kind feedback.   We have been shipping fine hosiery to customers around the world since Nov.2000 and we always felt that owning a bra boutique (Shapings) since 1995 we wanted to instill the same boutique experience to our online clients.   We ship out daily and if you get your order in, sometimes before 3:45EST, we can get it out that day, depending on the size of the order.    

You would be surprised at how long customers get back to us when we email them about size issues on their orders.  Sometimes a quick call can get the order fixed up and out the door.   

I hope you enjoy your selections.   

Robert