Is the shop in Burlington still in business?

• I am planning for a trip to Toronto, if the shop in  Burlington is still open, I may plan for a visit and buy some CdR.

• I'm sorry but we shut the doors back in March.   It was our bra fitting shop and we sold just a few styles of pantyhose there due to the lack of hosiery worn by women who shopped there for bras.   "Do women still wear pantyhose" is what we received when it came to showing them nice hosiery. 

We are strictly online now and moving full steam ahead with our online clients that appreciate fine hosiery.

Robert Safko

• Hi there!

It's interesting how the world of finance is evolving, and many people are exploring various avenues to make money, including cryptocurrencies. While I'm curious to know more about the Burlington shop, your suggestion to delve into the potential of cryptocurrency is intriguing. Diversifying one's financial portfolio is crucial, and understanding different investment options is essential. I was just reading through the article and noticed your recommendation for https://icoholder.com/blog/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/. While the article primarily focuses on the status of a shop in Burlington, I appreciate your input on cryptocurrency opportunities.

If anyone has experiences or insights related to both the local business scene in Burlington and cryptocurrency investments, it would be great to hear more about it. Perhaps, combining local business insights with discussions on innovative financial opportunities could provide a well-rounded perspective for readers.