Fishnet pantyhose are so much fun!

• TBH, the fun part in that scene is simply the shiny sheers underneath them.  I'm not a fishnet fan at all.  Neither for their look, nor especially how they feel, and will even leave an ugly pattern on your legs long after I've taken them off.  Final answer...NO, not for me, thanks.  But you look fine in them, if that's the look you were going for.  I think the shiny sheers underneath are the game changer in this shot.  Without that, they wouldn't have looked anywhere near as alluring on your legs.

• @Jackie Your legs are beautiful, and your feet are pretty. I love the ankle bracelet over the hose. I prefer them over the hose rather than underneath. 

• I like the fishnet look and Love the shiny layering of pantyhose underneath! Hose, fishnets, and toes! Beautiful! 

• Thank you.

• Had to share.

• You legs are so much better looking! Your legs are stunningly beautiful😍

• Thanks you Jackie!

• I love them! x

• I maintain that Jackie's and PB's legs are beautiful, and her feet are pretty. I love the ankle bracelet over the hose. I prefer them over the hose rather than underneath.

And I don't care if people complain about how "the fun part in that scene is simply the shiny sheers underneath them"; you rock, and do not forget it.

• No not for me either I just find them to be itchy.

My wife bought them once for a hallowe'en party costume and was told in no uncertain terms no just no lol Into a pair of sheer black now that's better😀

I think they have there place though due to they're strength for dancers and stuff and they can look sexy but just not for me.

• Thank you sweetie! You are so kind!

• If I may show you my Wolford Twenties net tights, worn over Givenchy Le Beige sheer tights to help conceal a few flaws in me, and because it feels good! Please try to overlook my scruffy mattress, and my inept photography. 

• These net tights are Wolford Eloise. They have a lovely elastic flat mesh, and feel so nice. I love them. Now discontinued by Wolford, they were available in several colours. I wish I had bought all of them! Here, worn over Fiore 20 denier sheer white tights. 

• Janine your pictures are wonderful! I really like your tights you are wearing. you have gorgeous legs!!

• They look great on you! Beautiful!!!

• @Jackie Thank you so much, Jackie. Very kind of you. x

• @PB Thank you, thank you! x