Did Santa come?

• Belated Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Just curious if Santa brought anyone something special, maybe from Shapings this year?

Sadly Santa used Canada post for my order and its stuck somewhere 😥. 

Happy New years all🍾

• Update!!! They're here😊

• A nice selection of denier weights from very sheer to semi opaque, for a bit of warmth in this season.
    I wear several Trasparenze products but none as dense as 30 denier.  I'm usually in Noemi 8, Katia 15 or Rosy 20 pantyhose.  The Samburu style/brand (by CdR) that I have worn and ordered a long time ago are 10 denier St. Tropez models.  They're typically worn in the hot summer months because of their sheerness and lack of weight on the leg.  They'd also be good as a base layer if you need to wear fishnets or something not quite so luxurious or soft.  I've used them as a first layer when I wore some Vidrio stockings over the top that gave me a rather slick effect that was incredible to the touch.  The entire look was still quite sheer and very attractive to look at.

In my last order, I included 1 pair of Oroblu Club 20 in Ambre, to try them out since I already love wearing 2 other styles of Oroblu (Vanite 15 and Sensuel 20)  Both are lovely.  But I have yet to open up my Club 20 for an outing.  Can you give me your impressions if you wear them sooner than I, please?  I'm quite curious to see if they are on a par with the 2 previous styles I've mentioned and love.  Thanks Steph. 👠

• @Steph T great selection of pantyhose , well done santa 😋

• @Carrie Stuart oh my carrie which pair do you wear first , awesome collection 😍

• @steff cd Sorry Steff.  I didn't mean to mislead you.  I didn't actually get these from Santa.  This is a sample of some of what I have on hand at the moment that include a few of my favourites.  Santa didn't actually need to bring me any hosiery this year.  I have a lot to go through, still, from previous orders.  This was just for illustration purposes to show the Trasparenze products and one of the Oroblu styles I wear regularly.  Apologies for the mix up.

• @steff cd Honestly, and depending on the occasion and outfit, it would be a tough choice.  But if it was a special occasion with a beautiful dress and a pair of my nicest heels, I'd probably opt for a pair of stockings...likely Cervin or Gio.  Those are the smoothest, sheerest and sexiest I own.
    As for my favourite pantyhose for a fancy occasion, I'd have to go with either Trasparenze Noemi 8 or Oroblu Vanite 15.  Ibici 15 are super sexy, too, because they are made of 100% nylon and fit like stockings.
    Ibici 15 pantyhose

• No. Santa didnt come so I was going to order two pair today. I ordered 8 pair.

• @Carrie Stuart ha ha no worries carrie i too have a good supply of shapings hosiery , that i yet have too wear , never have enough though 😃

• Santa Wouldn't do me this pleasure. I ordered a couple CdR Sevilla Libero. Seamless always ☺️

• @Bree Heels There ya go...That's how to do it right!  Qualify for the 15% discount by ordering at least 6, and you'll usually cover the shipping costs with the discount for quantity.  Besides, with so many beautiful styles and tempting textures, how could anyone just order 2 pair!!

• I've never posted before. I'm sure you all know what im about because I'm just like everyone in this forum.  I was born with an obsession for nylons.