You know it's going to be a good day when...

• When you send in a Shapings order for new hosiery late on a Wednesday afternoon, and your order shows up 2 days ahead of the forecasted delivery date of the following Wednesday, (early Monday afternoon instead) you're thinking that your week is off to a pretty good start.  😎 5 days in total including 2 days over the weekend, and your order still shows up in well under a week. 

That's pretty impressive, Robert Safko and team.  Well done. 👍😄  And way to go Canada Post, too.
    FWIW, my package arrived in western Canada from Ontario.

My personal favourites in pantyhose, among this selection, have been Oroblu Sensuel 20, Vanité 15, and Aquamarina 15 Extra Light.  I'm looking forward to trying the pair of Oroblu Club 20.  Betting that they, too, will immediately become a regular that I reach for when I want my legs to look and feel wonderful in pantyhose.

I also bought 2 pairs of Dusen Lurex in black while thinking about the upcoming festive season.  They're black lurex fabric with silver sparkles throughout in a 20 denier pantyhose.  They even look like they might add a little warmth over a regular black sheer hose option I might normally wear.  Stay tuned.

• Carrie I love your hosiery! I have been buying hosiery from Robert for a long time. I feel he offers the best quality hosiery available.

• @Jackie I think I've been purchasing mine almost exclusively online from Shapings for about 3 years...can't trace back my previous orders long enough on my account page.  I don't even bother to consider going elsewhere.  Robert and his team have made sure that I have way more to choose from than I could possibly ever need.

Currently, I'm hoping to include a pair of Silvia Grandi pantyhose in my next order with some CdR Hyde Park pantyhose.
    https://www.shapings.com/products/top-20
    https://www.shapings.com/products/hyde-park-pantyhose?variant=32590859927618

• You will love the Silvia Grandi pantyhose. My wife and I love wearing Sylvia Hosiery. My wife and I wear pantyhose every day. It is our very special thing we do together.

• Can you elaborate and provide the particular details of the hosiery you're both wearing in this shot, please?  What shade, too.  They look fabulous.  Definitely my kind of look.
    I'm thinking of ordering a few pairs of Silvia Grandi Top 20 and possibly Top 15s (though winter seaon is upon us out here in the western provinces, already)

https://www.shapings.com/products/top-20

• @Jackie 

absolutely beautiful hosiery 

• Hello Carrie. The pantyhose that we are wearing in that picture are CdR Rubin 22. The color is fume.

• @Jackie Thank you.  Guess what?  I actually have 2 pair of Rubino 22 in my collection.  I had bought them a while back and was saving them for something special.  At $17.49 they're a little too expensive for my budget to be used as a daily wearer.  The black shade pair will be easy to make work with an outfit but the only other colour choice, apart from the Fume (smokey grey) shade that you and your wife are wearing so beautifully, is Marron.  At least winter is upon us (out here in the west) so wearing such a dark colour might not be as daunting as during sunny summer months.  Not sure what heels I can pair Marron with, though.  (and I have a lot to choose from)  Maybe, if I remember, I'll post a follow up if I come up with a workable match for that shade.

• Good morning. I do enjoy chatting with you about hosiery my dear!

• @Jackie Thank you, Jackie.  I come to it through the fashion aspect of things.  So, some of my posts might read like an article in Vogue or Cosmo. (if I may be so self-aggrandizing for a moment)  But I'm also aware of, and very much appreciate, the more sensory aspects of wearing hosiery.  To that end, I can often relate to the various postings and comments I view here in the forum.
    Dialogue and discusions among people who pursue similar interests is a positive thing, as I see it.  I'm only pleased to participate and hopefully contribute something of value to that end.

Keep wearing and stay awesome, Jackie 😀👗

• Thank you Carrie😊

• @Carrie Stuart one can not say "self-aggrandizing" too many times 😀. Love this post

• LoL...I try not to be.  That refered to my comparison in my postings to that of a professional jounalist who may write fashion editorials for prestigious publications such as Vogue or Cosmopolitain.  I hardly possess those skills. 😜

• In my view, it is a good thing when individuals who share interests engage in conversation and conversational exchanges with one another. 

https://www.shapings.com/geometry dash subzero/products/top-20