Little dangle

• Delicious. What brand of hosiery are they?Any chance of reinforced nylon toes? I love when they peek out from the top of the pump. 

• Nice ! Like to run my hands up and down those !!

• Always so sexy

beautiful heels and silky arch 

• LoL, in heels of that high, (look like about 4 inches) I'm not suprised you felt the need to dangle a pump.  Stilettos, in particular, place a lot of pressure on your toes, especially when we have to cram them into a pointed toe patent leather (not much give) high heel!
    The entire scene in your shot is an iconic view that men and women alike have witnessed countless times in their lives if they grew up in the heydays of high heels and hosiery from the 70s through the 80s.
    You have nicely defined legs, BTW. 👍

• @Steph T

LoL, in heels of that high, (look like about 4 inches) I'm not suprised you felt the need to dangle a pump.  Stilettos, in particular, place a lot of pressure on your toes, especially when we have to cram them into a pointed toe patent leather (not much give) high heel!
    The entire scene in your shot is an iconic view that men and women alike have witnessed countless times in their lives if they grew up in the heydays of high heels and hosiery from the 70s through the 80s.
    You have nicely defined legs, BTW. 👍

• Very sexy,love the dangle

• Great legs and perfect shoes

• @Steve Duffy Thanks so much Steve. Where are ya from? 

• Yes, beautiful legs and to top it off the classic sexy dangle, Awesome! 

• Right?  I think it's really a thing for guys.  They love to see it when a woman does it.  Some think we do it to tease them but the reality is it is driven by a quest for relief of the tight confines of our high heels.  Ask me how you feel about a couple of hours walking and sitting in them without popping your heels out the back for a little pressure relief.
    That photo of Steph's reminds me of what I probably look like on most nights after dinner in a pub while watching the rest of the hockey or baseball game on their big screen.  I often swivel my legs out sideways from under the little bitro table to stretch them a bit.  Not much room under there.  One of my high heels usually gets popped half off while it's crossed over the supporting leg.  Then I reverse it to give the other one a break.  It's amazing how many heads will start turning as guys try to glance without getting caught by me.  LoL

• Yep, belive it or not.......It's an eye catcher. Wearing high heels is a choice that many make and usually they know what the price is going to be, look sexy but have to deal with the discomfort or not. As a side note, I see more woman heel popping flats than any other shoe.......

• Flats are harder to keep on because they don't always have the structure in the heel area that a high heel needs to have.  They are less rigid and women don't worry as much about the fit as they do with high heels.  My flats (all but one pair) have all loosened up and will even pop off while I walk.  (not good)  I think a lot of women also dangle as a bit of a nervous fidget, too.  They just play with their shoes because most of our styles are slips ons.  Guys usually have lace ups. 
    So I get it that you see more women in flats dangling them.  Besides, I think there are a lot more women in general wearing flats these days for every where use.  Not many of us high heel wearers around anymore it seems.  It also seems like a lot of women ditched the high heels not long after they dumped pantyhose as a daily wear item with skirts and dresses.  Enter the frump era of our fashion history.

• It does seem that way. 

• @PB On the topic of high heels and discomfort.  Not all heels feel the same even though they may have the same height and styles of heels.  I have several 4 inch stiletto heels that I can usually wear fairly comfortably for 6 hours or so, provided I'm not spending much time walking or standing on concrete or a shiny hard polished surface like marble or granite floors in corporate buildings.  I also have 3.5 inch stilettos that I routinely slip on and go run errands (walking) to the local shops or salons for a nail appointment and whatnot.
    But yes, there are some killer heels (usually 5 inches or so without a platform sole) that you can barely walk to the ladies' room in and back a few times a night.  Those are all pointed toe pumps that I refer to.  When you get into strappy open sandal types of 4 inch heel heights and beyond (sans platform) that's when things are unbearably painful.  Sounds counter intuitive doesn't it?  But the truth is that despite your toes not being jammed into a V-shaped toe box, they still take a lot of pain from the single strap that often runs across your toes in many of the styles.  It doesn't make much difference how long you take to "break them in at home" they are still painful to walk in.  There's little structure to keep your foot in place and the steep angle drives your foot forward and your toes bear the brunt of all of that when they hit that band right at the toe area.  But because they are often held on with a pretty ankle strap, you won't see many women dangling them...we can't, unless we undo them entirely.

• High heel open toe mules/slides are the best for showing off pantyhosed feet, dangling, and all around shoe play. Some are even pretty comfortable with a little bit of a platform. If you looking to get noticed that will do the trick every time. Heels without some kind of platform need to be 3 inches or less for me and really below 3 inches is not what I'm interested in. I like the 3.5 to 4.5 range with some platform. The 5 inch and above heels are over the top to me for the most part. I not saying that I wouldn't get a pair if they appealed to me, it's just that I haven't really seen a pair that I like. And of course they'd have to have a platform.

Back to the dangling, looks like you maybe dangling a little in the above picture or maybe just a heel pop for relief. Would you be willing share some dangling pictures with pantyhose on? 

• Personally, mules of any kind are not my taste.  Neither are platforms.  About as close to an open heel as I get is in a sling back stiletto pump.  I have 3 pairs of that style and enjoy them in summer months.  The higher the heel (and I like 4 inch stilettos) the greater the risk to flip an ankle if your shoe doesn't have a proper heel cup at the back to stabilize your ankle for walking properly.  You only need to do that once to know how much it will affect future high heel wearing, to say nothing of the painful and long recovery time, and gross appearance of a swollen and blue ankle area.  No thanks to mule styles.  I don't like how they look, anyway.

I have no problems dangling stiletto pumps, if that was even a priority for me.  Fashion and elegance trumps any shoe play needs for me.  YMMV of course, but shoes are worn by me out of practicality and fashion reasons.  And practically speaking, I can't do anything in a 5 inch heel, apart from sit pretty and display my legs.  I wouldn't even attempt to walk in anything that high.  I max out on a very good day at about 110-115 mm or 4.5 inches.  But often, I can't even handle that one and only pair I own of that heel height.  4 is comfortable and safe for me to wear and walk in...just not city blocks on end, though.
    Yes in that photo of me in the peep toe heels, I am starting to slip my heel out.  I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I ended up dangling for a period of time.  They can get pinchy too in the toe area.

Here are a few of my favourite heels I wear constantly.  Not much of a flats or sneaker girl.  I like being nicely dressed...and usually means skirts, tops, blazers, high heels and always nice hosiery.

• Nice collection, the block heel on the right, not so much.....Just my opinion. I'm a high heel mule/sandal fan. Some mule clogs as well, paired with the right jeans.......and hose of course! 

• Anyway to Steph T, thanks for sharing that very sexy pictuer! 

• Picture, sorry. I get typing way to fast.......

• 1 / 2