CdR, Gabriella, Hudson and a good day

• You know it's a good day when there's a ring of your doorbell and the Canada Post guy has a Shapings package for you! 😃
    This is what showed up today.
    I love that someone did a nice job wrapping them up in white tissue paper (like how Cervin stockings are packaged) and sealed with a little gold Shapings sticker.  Loved the presentation.

I bought 6 pairs of CdR Barbara 100% nylon stockings in 3 different shades
    5 pairs of various Gabriella pantyhose in various styles and shades
    and
    a 2 package of Hudson Shine 15 pantyhose in Black.  I have them in a nude or natural shade and wanted to see how shimmery the black colour is.

• It is a great day getting a devery of hosiery 

can't wait to see some pictures of the hose and stockings on you 

• Congrats on your new purchase! Please do share some pics 😀

• @Sandra Insheerhose LoL...That may or may not happen.  I had them on briefly yesterday to see if buying the larger size helped with a length issue I was having when trying to pair them with certain miniskirts.  Alas, the larger size didn't translate into much extra length, which is what I needed in order to be discete and not show the welt if wearing them with shorter mini skirts.  Booo

• @Tom Woo Thanks Tom.  We'll see what the future brings.  I was hoping a larger size than my usual order in CdR Barbara stockings would have solved a problem but it didn't do much.  So, I won't be able to wear them with a couple of shorter skirts than I had hoped for.

• always a happy day when a shapings pacel arrives