Eterno 20 Super Lucido new sizes?

• Hello, I was about to buy some Eterno 20 Super Lucido hosiery and seen sizes 1-8. Is that a typo? 

• CdR has discontinued only the Eterno 15,20, Breeze and Pois.  They are moving forward with all other styles and no, this is not a typo with the Lucido 20's in size 7 and 8.  We just received them and will be asking for an updated size chart to give more information about the sizes these provide.  

A wonderful addition to a wonderful pair of pantyhose.  

Robert

• @Robert Safko do the Eterno super lucido size 7 and 8 have back panels?

Also, just making sure I understood your statement, the regular Eterno 15 and 20 are being discontinued correct? Possibly, any other colors for super lucido? Do I see Teka in my future? OK, I'm done 😁

• @Hans Dampf thanks for this information 👍🏽

• I will make the request for a Teka shade in the Lucido 20's for sure.    I think they will make this happen as this is their most popular style next to the Lucido 10's.

It is up the owner of CdR to make the decision on the Eterno 15's but I know they won't be making many colours in their new production if it does happen.   Once these special colours in Eterno 15 are gone, they are gone.  

• @Robert Safko Hey Robert, FYI the Eterno size 7 has a back panel. Just letting you know