We wear together and has brought us closer!

• We have discovered that it is very sexy to wear together. Im so glad she accepted me for wanting to wear them.

• how nice , couples that wear together stay together 

• Fabulous legs you two. I'm also fortunate to have a spouse who appreciates and encourages me to wear pantyhose with her. Lucky us. 

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

Enjoy the fine yarn that is available during this time of history.  100 years ago this would have been not been available so enjoy every moment together by sharing these sensations that both men and women have the right too.  It never made sense what you have between your legs dictacts what fabric you enjoy against your skin.  

Robert 

• i too have a partner who encourages me too wear pantyhose openly 

• @Robert Safko Wow, Well said Robert!!! well said. I love your Store!! We support your business!!

• We enjoy them very much too.

• Shapings provides good quality products for everyone. Thank you Robert.

• As half of a couple who enjoys stockings but specifically pantyhose when possible, would anyone have any tips about how to sew in a crotch opening? I would prefer not hacking up a pair of perfectly good pantyhose. Would it be possible to sew in a seam around an opening you cut in to prevent the opening from simply ripping the pair comepletely apart?

• @Carrie Stuart thank you. That's one of my current attempts at this. I still need to see if the gusset opening is going to be big enough. One of my next thoughts is to see if I can sew a seam(kind of a wide enclosed circle-larger than the gusset and then cut out the material from inside. I'm trying to get the most out of any one pair without more or less making them disposable. Which could be an option too, but I would then have to sacrifice some quality. CdR's are just so fabulous, it's going to be hard to come down from such a great brand. Being careful with and washing them very carefully, we can get years out of well made tights. I've tried some Fray Block(fabic glue) as a test and it seemed to work, kind of. I'm not finding super reliable info on whether that glue is safe for skin contact after it dries. I would think it would be but then again, I'm talking about more sensitive areas than then them of a pair of pants.

Thanks for the response, Carrie

• I think that is wonderful you both wearing hosiery together. That is very special for a couple to enjoy that together.

• you can also buy xl size with back panel and wear them back to front as inside the back panel is thicker as on cdr devine 9 and you can cut a small hole and it wont run but as the pantyhose are only 9 denier they dont last long.I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS AND THE BOTH RIPPED ON THE 3RD ISH WEAR.

But if you can find maybey a 20 denier with back panel you should be good.

• Which wife would wear with me but i started wearing and she stoped but she still likes me wearing she supports me 100%