First post - my legs

• I've been a client of Shapings for a few years now. Get all my CdR Eterno pantyhose from them. Thought I'd finally share a few pics of my legs. 

• Here's another; wearing Eterno 15.

• Gorgeous Legs😍

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

Hello Anna, great photos, great legs, great shoes!   Try using a flash or siting under some potlights.  This will really light these beauties up.    Keep up the feminine fashion of pantyhose and heels.

Robert

• Amazing legs and heels 😍

• Stunning legs my dear!

• Sexy legs and great heels, a perfect feminine combination.💯

• Absolutely stunning. C D R pantyhose are amazing aren't they keep up the good work

• oh my what lovely hosed legs , well done , cdr,s are may favs also 

• @Anna CD  

beautiful hosed legs and heels

• @Anna CD Killer legs. I LOVE your pantyhose calves. Wow!!!! Do your nylons have the reinforced toes or a control top??? Thanks!!!

• @michael Holtby I can probably answer that question for Anna.  Hope she doesn't mind.  No, would be the answer to visible reinforced toes.  They might be reinforced but are not visible at all.  The top does not have a panty of any traditional type.  They are essentially sheer to the waist.  Look up the description of CdR Eterno 15 style.  If you like what you read, you'll need to act quickly as they have been discontinued by CdR.

https://www.shapings.com/products/eterno-15-pantyhose

• Hi Anna.  I have to give you the thumbs up for your legs.  You make those CdR Eternos look great.  (or is it the other way round?)  Chicken or the egg.  They both look great in your shots.
    I also love your pairing with the Aldo Stessy heels in bronze.  Such a sexy shoe, isn't it!  I like your style.  Keep it classy.

• @Carrie Stuart Thank you Carrie! ALDO pumps are a fav! I have a similar heels addiction! 😂

• @Anna CD I love your photos. I surfed the Aldo website to buy your shoes but the largest size they seem to carry is shoe size 11 and I need a size 12🙁. 

• @D H Aldo is like most manufacturers of women's shoes and they max out sizes for most models at 11 US.  You'll need to go places on line like Shoes of Hollywood, or simililar, if you're needing something in a size larger than the typical limitations of women's heels.
    For fun, I checked for you at another shoe site whose styles are often similar to those of Aldo, specifically that Stessy model in bronze or gold that you're looking for, but they too (as I suspected) also max out at size 11 in the comparable Vala pump model.  Not sure where you are located, but that's on both Canadian sites.
    FWIW, even women with smaller shoe size requirements run into availability issues, often.  I'm sitting squarely within the sweet spot of the very popular 7-9 US range and often have to deal with "sold out" notices when I try to find my size.
    Here's a shot of me trying on the Steve Madden Vala that is so similar to the Aldo heel that Anna was rocking in her photos.  I didn't buy the gold ones in the photo but ordered a deep maroon/plum in patent leather so it would work with more fall outfits I had at the time.
    Wishing you luck in your search for something sexy and stylish in your size.

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

@D H Have you seen our Mia leather pumps?  They go to size 15.   

• @Robert Safko Thank you.  I checked the main Shapings website but I cannot find a menu for shoes. I must be doing something wrong. 

• @D H I don't know if you're on a phone app or what, but on a computer with a browser, the link for shoes is in smaller print just above the main headings...specifically above LEGGINGS.  Here's a link to make it easier to quickly get there.

https://www.shapings.com/collections/shoes

• @Carrie Stuart  Thank you. Yes, I am on an iPad. Your link worked.