thigh highs or crothless?

• Are there any good crothless hose or do you just prefer to use thigh highs??  

• CDR carry a nice quality crotchless pantyhose. But stay up stockings are always a good choice. 

• Miss O and Miss Naughty have some great styles! Sheer, shiny, opaque...whatever takes your fancy. Lots of crotchless styles 

• Shapings.com
    Shapings.com
    Shapings Admin

@Shiny Legs Yes, they do have some unique styles, like the chest high oil look.   We just received our samples from Miss Naughty and well, what can I say.   Our site is known for all products having a quality that makes them worthy to wear, especially the finish on the legs.  I am very fussy when it comes to that and Miss Naughty's only advantage, if it is one, is the crotchless angle.  Which, by the way can be acheived with any hose using scissors to cut the gusset out to the seams.  

Miss Naughty's empty crotch size is really no larger than a "cut" out gusset from any pair of hose.

The yarn is very stretchy but it catches easy and they had already catches in the yarn from right out of the package.  The shine is no where close to the Eterno line, especially looking down on the leg as it seems to turn more mat at this angle.   That said, we will not subject our clients to this product based on being crotchless and 1 style being high waist.  The Eterno Lucido, Breeze and 9's have quite a long panty with the yarn being far superior.

• Miss O, I have the Gray crotchless pantyhose, they are very nice and I like how silky they feel, also have a nice sheen