Le bourget nanofibre 10

• These are from the heritage collection which are also discontinued . If you can get a pair of nanofibre pantyhose from oroblu or le bourget in a low denier you must try them they are so soft and feel so sexy on your legs. It's a pity that most brands now seem to have discontinued nanofibre pantyhose. The only pantyhose which I have tried that trump the softness of nanofibre are wolford pure 10 . But these are expensive but oh my god the silky softness is out of this world. And they do last well and are an excellent choose for silky bed wear.

• They look very nice on you. I am sure they are very silky for bedtime.

• Le Bourget still has there Nanofibre style.  1HS1.  They only come in dark colours though.  Noir, Barely Black and Vison.  I met with them back in January '23 in Paris and discussed why they don't carry in lighter skin tones.  They never did give me a good answer.  We still have Oroblu Divine 10 in stock.  CdR Divine 9's are still ongoing and are beautiful on the legs.  Nanofibre is quite stealthy and really is the true make-up hose for perfect legs.