Sevilla Libero

• Sevilla LiberoSevilla Libero

• You have a gorgeous pair of legs! Your hose selection is very nice! lovely painted toes.

• @Jackie Thank you very very much! I have always loved pantyhose.

• A couple more.

• Wow, very beautiful! Love the toes, hose, legs, and the heels! Love the high heel mules and ankle straps. I too like open toe heels. Pumps I'm still trying to get use to, they are pretty rough on the toes. Thanks for sharing, you have awesome legs! 

• Thank you for the compliments! I have no closed toe heels....nyloned toes need to show I think.😀 I have quite a few heels and love strappy wedges too.

• Yes to all of the above! Love the red polish on yours! I too have a huge collection of heels! 

• Let the toes show! Red toes in Oroblu sensual 20's.

• Perfect! What's not to like.😁

• @b L 

• @b L  All I can say, is that you have very expensive taste in pantyhose.  I don't yet appreciate the difference seamless would make in my life, and I won't typically spend northward of $20 max on pantyhose.  100% nylon stockings are a different story, but not for pantyhose.  But that's just me.

Additionally, I'm not big on shine...so I'd probably opt for Sensuel 20s like PB is showing above.  I'm more into a slight lustre than a full shine.  But if the oily very noticeable look is to your liking, you wear it well.

• @Carrie Stuart Hello Carrie. So you have never experienced any Wolford, Fogal, or other high end hosiery?  I hadn't , until I bought my first pair of Wolford - the Individual 10 tights. It only took me a moment after carefully putting them on to decide that the high price was justified.   The fit { assuming one chooses the correct size!} - the appearance,  the feeling, the design and effectiveness of the waistband, the clinginess that keeps them in place .  What an experience!

Fogal hosiery is very expensive, but I have some tights of theirs that are years old, and still without flaws. Again, the appearance and feel or the lycra/ nylon is sublime, and Fogal waistbands are superb.

As for seamless, the sadly discontinued CdeR Libero are a favourite of mine. I just LOVE the way they fit like a second skin, and look great.  I'm going to try Wolford Fatal 15 seamless - they are less shiny than the CdeR.

Regards,

Jan

• @Janine J Nope and won't unless somebody gifts them to me.  I think Wolford are ridiculous and ludicrous with their pricing.  I'll NEVER buy them.  Besides, there's just far too much hype and noise about them ALL the TIME and I'm so sick of all the band wagon influencers bragging about them.  It's easy when their viewers buy them for you from your wishlist.  But I'll NEVER pay $50 for their basic models!  That's beyond stupid for what they are.  I'd rather add $10 to that and buy 2 record albums on vinyl.  I'm certain they will last longer and I'll get far more enjoyment out of kicking back in my leather recliner wearing a pair of $20 or under Oroblu or Trasparenze pantyhose.

Here's another thing...EVEN IF I were to somehow justify to myself that Wolford, Fogal and all the luxury brands are somehow "worth it", it simply isn't a sustainable lifestyle for me.  I never lived in that income neighbourhood, nor do I now.  So it would be a "one and done" type of thing.  Honestly, there is no purpose to that for me...kinda like going bungee jumping.  I don't need the thrill, or need to know it's not a thing that I can do regularly.  I already know that and can live very happily without that experience.

I'll relate it to high heels, as an example.  I own only 4 pairs of "designer" high heels and not one pair is Christian Louboutin.  I think that brand would be on a par with Wolford in that world.  But I do own 1 pair of Saint Laurent stilettos, 1 pair of red Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps, and 2 pairs of Casadei stiletto pumps...all of which I grabbed on sale in my proper size (not like some girls who'll compromise comfort and fit just to own them) for 40% off or more.  But do you think I'd shell out $850-$1200 for a pair???  Are you nuts, at my income level??  Nor will I splash out for Wolford at their fully inflated retail prices.  When was the last time you saw Wolford blowing out a pair on sale?

• Wow! I didn't expect to stir up a hornets nest when I posted the CDR gloss pantyhose. I happen to like the high gloss seamless and at $23 I don't think that is too extravagant.  I like the fit and the feel and the look. But to each his own. Tastes vary from individual to individual and I happen to think pointy toe "designer" shoes are rediculous looking. Feet are simply not shaped that way. I too would not spend the excesive dollars for some of the Wolford and similar super high priced hose but at the same time I will never own pointy toe shoes even if they are free.

• @b L Let's keep the numbers truthful.  The going rate is $28.95 a pair for CdR Sevilla Liberio 15.  Not $23 as you would have people believe.
                https://www.shapings.com/products/sevilla-libero-15
    It's different when you, as a guy, are wearing pantyhose as a recreational accessory.  I wear them as a fashion staple, pretty much every single day.  Much like the pointed toe stilettos I wear.  Open toe strappies, mules, wedges, and platforms, are hardly a corporate image, nor professional or proper protocol in most business settings.  Nor are they really appropriate for much beyond casual wear.  So my needs and uses for classic pointed toe stilettos are quite different than yours.  Even as a matter of aesthetics, not everybody cares to see peoples' toes on full display.  It's a matter of taste, and even etiquette.
    As for feet not being shaped that way...well all I can say to that is "enjoy your Birkenstocks" and Crocs!

• I don't mean to offend ANYONE HERE....just stating my prefs as you have. AND....screenshot

• @Carrie Stuart Thank you for your comprehensive reply, Carrie.  

I'll see how my finances are in the new year, because I would love for you to try some high end hosiery!  I agree that Wolford and Fogal prices are sky high.  However, we only live once { at least I think we only live once!}  and my attitude is that I want to experience the best if at all possible.  As Henry Royce said - quality remains long after the price has been forgotten.  I've spent a LOT of money on Wolford and Fogal, and other high quality hosiery, though I am not wealthy, and whenever I wear those brands, I think only of the pleasure they give me.  I wish every woman {and guy, if that;s your 'thing'}  could try Wolford Neon, Satin Touch, Individual 10 and Individual 20, Fatal 15, and one of the opaques, also the bodies, leggings etc., even though these brands might be too costly to wear regularly.  Consider it an occasional treat.    Actually, Carrie, Wolford online and physical shops DO have sales from time to time, with big price reductions.  Also, online hosiery sellers who carry Wolford often run sales - here in England it is not unusual to see a 15, 20, or 25% reduction in price for short periods. 

Wow, I love your stiletto collection!  That pair of black Saint Laurent on the left of the picture - gosh, I ADORE the detail of that sexy red edging to the lining! Also, the pair at the back - partially obscured - with little studs detailing - are they a black / red gradient? Whose make are those, may I ask please? I think they would be right up my street! 

Jan x

• @b L Ah yes, I too LOVE the fit and feel of those sexy Libero tights!  A shame they are no longer made, though there are some super alternatives.  Have you tried Heist, and Hedoine?  Available with a choice of waistband height, but these tights are not described as shiny.  Fabulous quality in every way.  Also, Wolford Fatal 15 is worth considering.

As for the pointy stiletto shoes, one's toes aren't crammed right to the front of the shoe - in fact you'll often see a glimpse of the gap between a woman's toes when wearing such shoes. I think they are SO sexy, though I perhaps prefer strappy high heel sandals - I just have a 'thing' about those delicate little straps and buckles, and the process of fastening or unfastening them!  We all have our kinks, don't we?

Jan x

• @b L   PS And of course, Robert still offers seamless hosiery.  The Trasparenze Claudia looks nice. 

• 1 / 2