only pantyhose nothing else

• hi everyone.

This is a great litle forum where we can all speak freely without prejudice as its just hard to like something which is considerd outside the norm these days unless you want to call yourself a tree which i just dont understand lol .

It does seem like there are a lot of people on here that wearing pantyhose is only a small amount of there kink and putting them together with skirts , heels dresses and the like.And i understand this is part of cross dressing and totally dont really care what other people enjoy doing as we are all diffrent.

I myself only like the silky feel and the look of wearing sheer soft pantyhose and thankfully my wife also wears for me and lets me to a point wear pantyhose most of the time.But for me thats where my kink stops i have tried a stretchy skirt on once to see if i would like it but no it really done nothing for me .

The wife has also brought up the conversation around me wanting to wear anything else of womens clothing and replied in no unsertain terms that no i dont and never have as i am a manly man lol who just likes wearing pantyhose.

Anyway i was just wondering am i in the minority of just pantyhose wearing males or are there more than i think out there.

Thanks  for reading and would love to here from you all whatever you are into .And while you are here tell me you favorite pantyhose and why you love them.

Thanks guys and gals

• I wear panty hose all the time my wife likes the way I look in them was having trouble at frist with male underware was to bulky and wearing by there self the nylons would pinch Sertian parts she said I should try panties so I did now I am a 24/7 panty wearer and wear pantyhose a lot my wife thinks I look sexy and she lets me wear night gowns at night but that's far as it goes I always look like a man even when we are out and have pantyhose and shorts on no one seems to notice are just don't care I know now after 19 years of wearing woman's under garments it hard to go back tried could not do it live them do your not alone

• I wear panty hose all the time my wife likes the way I look in them was having trouble at frist with male underware was to bulky and wearing by there self the nylons would pinch Sertian parts she said I should try panties so I did now I am a 24/7 panty wearer and wear pantyhose a lot my wife thinks I look sexy and she lets me wear night gowns at night but that's far as it goes I always look like a man even when we are out and have pantyhose and shorts on no one seems to notice are just don't care I know now after 19 years of wearing woman's under garments it hard to go back tried could not do it live them do your not alone