Top 10 fav pantyhose in pics . 1st Oroblu devine 10

• Oroblu Devine 10. In nude

• They look great on you!

• @scott j Oroblu Devine 10

• these are in nude colour and are now discontinued .

Nanofibre pantyhose in 10 denier are very soft and just lovly to wear and rub your hands on your legs .

Sensational is the word just a shame they stopped making them.

• Falke fonde de poudre  10

• 2nd Falke fonde de poudre 10 yet another discontinued product.

These have a powder like softness that i havent found on any other pantyhose and are just lovley on but again they have to be handled very carefully as they tear quite easily.

Get some if you can

• 3rd Oroblu pearl 15 in smoke and one of my most weared pantyhose as i recently stumbled apon them by accident and so glad i did as these are super silky to the touch and fit like a 2nd skin and if you get the correct colour for your skin tone you will bearly notice you have anything on your legs.

The feeling of these gliding on your legs while walking is absolutly amazing honestly you must try these also although they say 15 denier i swear they look more sheer than that but are quite hard wearing. love these and so will you.😄

• 4th would be higher but they are expensive for what they are , I had to try them though after reading some reviews Wolford pure 10 in fairly light .

These are so so so soft and fit like a 2nd skin it looks like they are shiny here but they are not they are pure matt , They are too light for my skin tone but i did get them on sale and glad i did but wont be buying any more as wolford pantyhose are really good quality but the pricing is crazy.

If you are looking to buy these look into wolford individual 10 they feel the same on and are cheaper but without the glued seems as i think this is what you are paying the extra on these for.

Shaping dosent do wolford dont know why . Maybe some one can ask the question.

These i would say are the king of soft tights or queen lol just lovley on

• 5th Aristoc ultimate matt range these are the nanofibre ultimate 10 in nude but i hold all ultimate matt pantyhose in high regard as they are all very soft and smooth and they just feel lovley wearing but if i had to put them in order it would be ultimate 10 , ultimate sheer 6 , ultimate 10 ladder resist.

only thin is these have a boxer brief which i am not a fan of or the reinforced toes although these are very slight.As i said they are all very nice on and at a decient price point also.

• You

• @scott j 

• 6th Falke lunelle 8 in black.

If you are looking for something really thin and silky to slide around in bed try these😄

They are super thin so dont know how long they will last but they feel silky not soft which i usually prefer and if you got a nude colour i reckon they would be barely noticable on .

They ar not very snug fitting on the legs more an airy light feeling but still realy nice .

If you cant find these Falke shelina 12  are quite similer in texture and feel silky and light and a barley there look for those venturing out with shorts on like myself .

• 1 / 3