Wolford individual 10

• Wolford Individual 10 is a popular type of tights or pantyhose produced by Wolford, a well-known luxury hosiery brand. The Individual 10 is known for its sheer and elegant appearance, providing a smooth and snake game flawless look to the legs.

• Nice!

• @Mark Burris definitly stretchy and soft . The pure 10 are also similer but just a bit smoother i would say but you get what you pay for from wolford luxury brand. But its something you would treat yourself to maybey once as they are expensive but i found they do last longer than most pantyose out there.

• Individual !0 was the very first high class tights I ever bought.  I thought at the time that I was crazy for spending so much money on one pair of tights! However, when I wore them for the first time the same night , ALL concerns about the high cost vanished!   The flawless, even coverage; the fit; the clingy sexy fit; the almost rubbery stretchiness; and the FEELING - oh my gosh, they are a sensual delight!  The Individual 20 are also superb. Every time I wear them, I am thrilled from head to toe! xx

• I agree that Wolford makes a beautiful product, but so overly-priced. You can find better value-for-money pantyhose here on Shapings.com.  Sift through the CDR selections and you will see that I am right. 10 points for Gryffindor 😀.