Can Shapings start selling vintage 100% Nylon pantyhose?

• For Robert,

Last week, I was in a thrift store and found an old package of 1970-era pantyhose that were 100% nylon, sheer-to-waist, one size fits all.  I bought them and tried them on. These brought me back to the 1970's and reminded me of the reason I started wearing pantyhose in the first place. Yes, they will not last more than 2 or 3 wearings because they snag very easily, but I do miss these vintage pantyhose. They feel great, everywhere.

Is there a chance Shapings can find a supplier of such vintage pantyhose? Maybe not a supplier of pantyhose actually manufactured in the 1970's, but a modern company manufacturing pantyhose in 2023 just like they used to sell in the 1970's.

If enough clients raise their hands, this might entice Shapings to look for a supplier.

Thanks to everyone. 

• Well, actually we do carry 100% nylon pantyhose made the same way as those from years ago.

Elly- Sefora 30

Ibici- Ibici 15

Kunert- Glatt & Softiq

Hudson- Lilly Lafina

Robert

• @D H What Robert said.  I have been wearing a few styles of 100% nylon pantyhose as well as stockings that Shapings already sells.
    The Ibici Ibici 15 are my favourites, but for a cheap day to day pair of pantyhose, try the Hudson Lilly Lafina style.  Note, though, that neither are sheer to waist as both incorporate a boxer brief style panty.  I also have 1 pair of Kunert- Glatt & Softiq in pantyhose that I have yet to try, so I can't offer much one way or the other on them.  But I have worn several pairs of their stockings in that style and very much liked them.  I'm pretty sure the pantyhose won't disappoint.

https://www.shapings.com/products/ibici-15-pantyhose

• @Robert Safko thank you. I will check those out. 

• My wife and I find plenty of 100% nylon pantyhose at Value Village....a popular second hand store. Hosiery that people donate. I found a pair of the old Fruit of the Loom 100% nylon pantyhose a few weeks ago. I remember buying them at 7-11 back in the 70's. Loved the color(dark tan) with the reinforced panty and toes. I'll post a picture of my wife wearing them with the box if you like.