Adding a crotch opening to pantyhose

• Would anyone have any tips about how to add/sew in a crotch opening into a pair of pantyhose? I would prefer not just hacking up a perfectly good pair that's already really nice. Would it be possible to sew in a seam around an opening you cut in to then prevent the opening from simply ripping the pair completely apart?

• What I do to have a opening for the male parts is this. Frist put them on and only pull them up to just above your knees. Now stretch them out using your knees and one hand. Using a pair of sissors I poke a hole through the cotton crotch (about in the center) then begin cutting slowly until you reach the seem in the front. Then center the sissors to cut the seem right down the middle about 3 inches. Careful aiming here as the seem will pull away quickly. I use the very back part of the sissors for this, the sharpest part. Using clear nail polish/top coat paint only the part of the seem you cut. You do not have to paint the cotton crotch area, it will stay together. Let the polish dry a bit then put the hose on fully and you see that you male parts will be allowed to be free! Once on put a second coat of polish on the front side of the cut seem to reinforce it with extra attention at the top part of the seem. Keep the hose on while the polish is drying. After the drying is complete you'll have a open crotch pair of hose. You can wash them in a mesh bag and the polish will hold, I have pairs that I have cut long ago that are still in great shape using this method. This only works on hose that has cotton crotches. Hope this helps. 

• Buy a pair with back panel wear it the wrong way round and just cut a very small hole in the reinforced back panel . It won't run believe me. Found this out as I hate the back panel on a pair purchased but didn't want to throw them out and had a brain storm moment lol. They are now my bedroom frisky pantyhose 🤪

• @scott j thank you. I've been experimenting with some different styles of tights, different crotch patterns from which to start, I'll admit your idea was something I hadn't thought of.

• @PB thank you.