New to the forum

• Hi all. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I myself am have the biggest tights fetish possible. I have been into tights since secondary school here in the UK and I believe watching wonder woman growing up activated the fetish that was waiting to be awakened. I'm a straight male who loves to wear tights and have a massive collection of rare and discontinued tights. I also have a lot of hold ups in my collection. I also love lycra leggings and thong leotards which I have in my collection also. When I got with my partner I told her in pieces about my fetish because I really is more than just a fetish it's a way of life for me. Since I told her about my tights fetish she was OK with it and we now do loads of forplay in tights and then fuck in tights. Recently been taking pictures and videos of our sexy time in tights.

I'm not a cross dresser but love the feeling and look of the tights/leggings and wear every day. 

• Your appearance and feeling comfortable are most important, so continue to wear what you feel best in. Discovering and developing your personal style is a fun part of self-expression and self-expression. slither io